Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Don't Just Sit At Home, Study Statistics At Ronik Polytechnic Lagos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don't Just Sit At Home, Study Statistics At Ronik Polytechnic Lagos (821 Views)

The Requirements To Study Statistics Or Mathematics And The Job Opportunities / School Where Pupils Sit On Floor To Learn In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Just Sit At Home, Study Statistics At Ronik Polytechnic Lagos by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 09, 2017
For how long do you have to write and re-write JAMB without any success? Time waits for no man and JAMB is not helping matters at all.

Ronik Polytechnic, fully approved and accredited by NBTE ( number 29, see: https://www.nbte.gov.ng/inst_03.html ) is offering admission to students who weren't able to get admission into other schools an admission this year.

Courses available are:

Computer Science, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Business Administration and Management, Accountancy and Statistics (both ND & HND).

Ronik Polytechnic won best private polytechnic in Nigeria in 2013 and best private polytechnic in West Africa in 2016 (Google it)

Getting through to your NYSC is very easy and immediate; your time is never wasted at all! (As a matter of fact, you'll serve immediately after you're done, that very year!!!)

Today, however, I am specially inviting you to study Statistics as the school has launched a promo on that department to study Statistics at a tuition of 50% slash! Yes with just between N500,000 to N75,000 per year you can get yourself to study Statistics at Ronik Polytechnic and graduate in flying colours!

So what are you waiting for?

Call me for inquiries: 08165227699 let me put you through.

Re: Don't Just Sit At Home, Study Statistics At Ronik Polytechnic Lagos by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
3 questions.
does ronik has secretarial studies?
is.ronik a virtual or physical institution? were is it located.
last question, how much is d school fee for ND and HND? is dere age limit to who can gain admission?
Re: Don't Just Sit At Home, Study Statistics At Ronik Polytechnic Lagos by vincentjk(m): 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
Greetings bro, i need your help on the beard stuff because i really want to grow beards and join the beard gang. How do i contact u bro
Re: Don't Just Sit At Home, Study Statistics At Ronik Polytechnic Lagos by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:
3 questions.
does ronik has secretarial studies?
is.ronik a virtual or physical institution? were is it located.
last question, how much is d school fee for ND and HND? is dere age limit to who can gain admission?

Does Ronik Polytechnic have Secretarial Studies?

As a course, no, but Ronik started out as a secretarial school and they could be running external programmes which I'm honestly not aware about.

Is Ronik Polytechnic a Virtual or Physical Institute?

Ronik is indeed a physical institute. As a matter of fact, its blocks are located at 23/25 Ailegun Rd, Ejigbo, Lagos.

How much is the school fees?

The school fees are into various categories: the department, the break downs and the level.

For the departments, there are:

Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Business Administration & Management, Accountancy and Statistics.

The breakdowns include (but not limited to):

Tuition, medical, hostel (optional), damages, entrepreneurship training, e.t.c.

The levels are: ND & HND

The figures are however not available to me for now, but I will indeed get back to soonest....

By the way, Statistics department is offering a 50% slash in their school fees.
Re: Don't Just Sit At Home, Study Statistics At Ronik Polytechnic Lagos by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
vincentjk:
Greetings bro, i need your help on the beard stuff because i really want to grow beards and join the beard gang. How do i contact u bro

To be honest, I didn't really apply anything. The thing decided to come when I got tired of waiting for it.
Re: Don't Just Sit At Home, Study Statistics At Ronik Polytechnic Lagos by vincentjk(m): 12:39am On Mar 14, 2017
Reiyvinn:

To be honest, I didn't really apply anything. The thing decided to come when I got tired of waiting for it.

Wow, but bro am still waiting for mine will i wait till eternity??

Abeg any beard oil available

(1) (Reply)

Bill To Abolish Discrimination Between First Degree, HND Passes Second Reading / LAUTECH Postgraduate Admission Form For 2017/2018 Session Is Now On Sale / American University Of Nigeria Appoints New President(Vice Chancellor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.