Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Children's International School In Pictures - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Children's International School In Pictures (5390 Views)

International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab / Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) / #11 Million Tuition Per Year : Meet American International School, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children's International School In Pictures by hermosa7: 10:27am On Mar 09, 2017
Children's International School, Lagos is arguably one of the best schools in Nigeria. The school is located in Lekki Phase 1 with outstanding facilities.

Since a picture is worth more than a thousand words, see below some pictures of the school.

Re: Children's International School In Pictures by hermosa7: 10:27am On Mar 09, 2017
More...

Re: Children's International School In Pictures by hermosa7: 10:28am On Mar 09, 2017
More pics...

Re: Children's International School In Pictures by hermosa7: 10:28am On Mar 09, 2017
Even more...

more....

Re: Children's International School In Pictures by Timossa(m): 8:30am On Mar 25, 2017
CIS my dream school to work in. I was there in December for an interview and I met with Mr. Mark McLurke himself (Head of School). The interview was not stressful, short but thoughtful. I tried my best but I think I didn't hit the Penalists hard enough. Adding Spanish on the list of subjects I can teach actually stepped on my performance kinda. But it was a great experience.
Re: Children's International School In Pictures by hermosa7: 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
Timossa:
CIS my dream school to work in. I was there in December for an interview and I met with Mr. Mark McLurke himself (Head of School). The interview was not stressful, short but thoughtful. I tried my best but I think I didn't hit the Penalists hard enough. Adding Spanish on the list of subjects I can teach actually stepped on my performance kinda. But it was a great experience.

How and when did you apply to the school?
Re: Children's International School In Pictures by Timossa(m): 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
I applied in 2015 and I was called in 2016. Hermosa, I would like to connect with you outside Nairaland. How can we do that?

hermosa7:

How and when did you apply to the school?
Re: Children's International School In Pictures by hermosa7: 7:05am On Apr 06, 2017
Timossa:
I applied in 2015 and I was called in 2016. Hermosa, I would like to connect with you outside Nairaland. How can we do that?

pm me
Re: Children's International School In Pictures by Apeshy101(m): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

LASG Postpones Entrance Examination Dates, New Date To Be Announced / Hot Brain Teaser For Genuine Only / Universities And Polytechnics That Accept Awaiting Result - Check Here -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.