Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Wuraepistle - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wuraepistle (371 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wuraepistle by Kindoo: 10:27am On Mar 09, 2017
SON AND PARENTS EXCHANGE I

Dear Mum and Dad,
       How are you dad and mum? How has your week been? I am very sure it has being beautiful. I got the gift you sent to Ini and keji, over the weekend. You never cease to amaze me, anyway, thank you very much. My wife and I really appreciate your gift.
   I write to appreciate you for all you effort over me. You have been wonderful all the year long.
     As I was lying on my bed to sleep yesterday, some thoughts came roaming my mind and I let them take me to the past. It was a memoir journey. I could see that I am not where I am today by me, it was through your labour of love and the blessing of Jehovah.
     Now, I can say, I am a big boy. I have a good wife, two lovely kids, one house here, another there, nice and convenient cars, thriving company and other blessings. All this did not just come on me. There was a time, your house was where I dwell, your car was the one I ride in, the money you have, was the one I spent.
       Mum, I saw my wife do the drumless dance for my little son then, that suggested to me that you have done the same. You danced to pet the crying me even in the night. I wonder how loud, my cry would be then. Smiles. You cleared the mess when I had hands by they were not strong enough. Your back better suit me than the bed. Still growing, you are still there for me. Your joint labour with dad is a blessing to my life.
     Dad, It is now I know the thing you do then, when you go out as early and come back at night. You went to find our daily bread. You went to strive for our feeding, our clothing, our going to school; the best you gave us. You came back smiling, even when the day was stress filled. If we had slept, you surely checked on us.
    I saw you one night but you thought I was asleep. You were tired, worn out but you still came to check on us and bid good night while we were asleep. I do just that now for my kids, it is one thing I cannot but copy  from you, among many other little thing that you did then that counted much. You have taught me many lesson by your actions so also mother.
      Dad and mum, I thank you for standing firm in ensuring that I did that which was right. It was as if yours was to much. The rebuke you made, help shaped my life. Peers were ready to induct me into whatever they feel well. I was also ready to follow, the reigning path but your rebuke, stopped me.
     I remember that night, the night I went out with my friends, they dropped me at 1:30am, you both were waiting for me in the parlour and as I came in I knew I had done something wrong. You waited till the morning to rebuking that bad attitude. It stopped me from such and that made me more committed to my family now, I have them to protect. It also saved me from all that would have befall me as it had befall some of my friends then.
     Your counsel dad and mum are treasures. They come to my mind time to time and guide my ways. They are not to be done away with.
     You are a great help, God had sent to my life. You have use good part of your life to build my life. Even now that I am grown, you still stand as mother and father, you did not relent in your love and care. That showed in your piece of this and that, that you sent time to time.
     You did not show this love to me, you showed to my wife and your crowns, my children as you called them. All these help make me. They make me happy and feel I have people of substance in my life.
    I am grateful to you both. Thank you mum, thank you dad. Thank you for your love, thank you for your care, thank you for everything you have done for me. I am grateful to you. May God continue to keep you for me. May your days be filled with joy of heaven. Thank you always.
We plan to see you soon. Mum, make ready our usual meal. When we are coming, I will notify you.
Love you two always.
                            Your son,
                              ComiD

www.wukes..com
Re: Wuraepistle by Kindoo: 10:30am On Mar 09, 2017
SON AND PARENTS EXCHANGE II

My son,
         Oh dear son, it is with great joy, that I write this letter to you. Your mother is also with me.
       Son, I did not know the worth of all that I did until I red your letter to your mother and me. Your letter made my day. It gives me fulfilment. It makes me feel successful.
    I appreciate what you did son, it is of more value than you thought.
    I pray for you son,
May your joy be full
May God keep you and your family
May your children bring you joy.
Your days shall be long.
May you never suffer set back.
May God honour you and  grant your heart desires.
     Your mother is well pleased with your letter. She smiled and smiled. She said to me
'This is one good thing in recent times'. She is also pleased to prepare your usual meal. Tell us when you will be coming, I will like to surprise my crowns.
   We shall be expecting you.
                                With all joy,
                                 Fath ComiD

from
www.wukes..com

(1) (Reply)

Big Life Lessons Mum Has Inspired Me Through: Must Read / Share Your Experiences:domestic Stealing / What to tell yourself everyday to make your life better (Adult, My Mistake)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.