Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,804 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Pre-marriage Tremor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pre-marriage Tremor (678 Views)

BREAKING: Again, Another Tremor Reported In Abuja(Photo) / Public Panic In Mpape District Of Abuja As Earth Tremor (earthquake) Show Signs. / Fears As Earth Tremor Hits Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pre-marriage Tremor by raph101(m): 11:21am On Mar 09, 2017
I am taking out this time to address this issue that again and again, constantly, and continually has been a big ball to swallow.
This issue has to do with delays and troubles young ladies encounter when its time for their beloved fiancee to seal the deal with taking the marital vows.
I call this PRE-MARRIAGE TREMOR.
more often than not, in recent times many ladies are bashed to shreds with hearty shocks of their supposed fiancee seeming to back out of the marriage plans at very close range of time to wedding dates or begins to act funny; only to find out that He has a side-chick either pregnant for him or pressuring him to back out of marriage plans.
Now here's my question, should ladies in cases like this back out and pray Earnestly for another messiah or fight for what seems to be theirs?.
But really am frowning at side-chicks especially those following married men, u guys should get prepared to face the wrath of the 'God' that initiated and instituted marriage.
Believe me people! this reoccurring PRE-MARRIAGE TREMOR is calling for quick attention. Our young ladies are really worried, like, were are the good guys? and what's causing this skyrocketing number of unmarried ladies with songs of disappointment.
this is the case in view
Apostle Yomi Raphaels

(1) (Reply)

Military Base Found In Antarctica | What Was Discovered Will Shock You! / Pre Wedding Pictures / Angry Nigerian Woman Insults Train Officials Abroad Over Delay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.