Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

A Mature Lady Needs A Responsible Man For Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Mature Lady Needs A Responsible Man For Marriage (704 Views)

Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? / I Need A Responsible Man For A Serious Relationship / Homely Lady Needs Responsible Man For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mature Lady Needs A Responsible Man For Marriage by Adesuccess1847: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
Dear Romancelanders,
I have been a member of this forum for some time now ( though I have to create this new ID for obvious reasons) and I have really benefitted and met credible members of this forum. So I believe we have people with integrity on this forum.
I have a beautiful and fair cousin 30 years old, a graduate who was heartbroken over a year ago because she has genotype issues with her fiance (both are AS). She has been so heartbroken and has refused to date again.
If you are a mature and educated man with means to support a family that is gainfully employed and your genotype is AA and is ready to settle down as regards marriage pls contact me on 09091957814. I will need to discuss with you before giving you her contact. I hope you understand. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: A Mature Lady Needs A Responsible Man For Marriage by xtiandating: 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
Adesuccess1847:
Dear Romancelanders,
I have been a member of this forum for some time now ( though I have to create this new ID for obvious reasons) and I have really benefitted and met credible members of this forum. So I believe we have people with integrity on this forum.
I have a beautiful and fair cousin 30 years old, a graduate who was heartbroken over a year ago because she has genotype issues with her fiance (both are AS). She has been so heartbroken and has refused to date again.
If you are a mature and educated man with means to support a family that is gainfully employed and your genotype is AA and is ready to settle down as regards marriage pls contact me on 09091957814. I will need to discuss with you before giving you her contact. I hope you understand. Thanks
There are many opportunities out there. She may try our dating platform, strictly for Christians. There are many responsible Christian singles ready for something serious. Try xtiandating
Re: A Mature Lady Needs A Responsible Man For Marriage by Adesuccess1847: 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=xtiandating post=54425807]
There are many opportunities out there. She may try our dating platform, strictly for Christians. There are many responsible Christian singles ready for something serious. Try xtiandating[/quote

What's the link to the site?
Re: A Mature Lady Needs A Responsible Man For Marriage by xtiandating: 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=Adesuccess1847 post=54427503][/quote]
Kindly view the link on my signature. I'm not posting so as to avoid ban. I have been warned. Thanks for your understanding.

Better still, www dot Xtiandating dot com

Hope u understand.
Re: A Mature Lady Needs A Responsible Man For Marriage by Adesuccess1847: 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
OK thanks... I take a look at the site and see if I can get her interested
Re: A Mature Lady Needs A Responsible Man For Marriage by Terryreal(m): 2:53am On Mar 11, 2017
Am really interested my name is olayinka am a graduate and working class my genotype is AA 08039439589

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Serious Igala Christian Guy For Marriage / CLOSED / Free Canadian Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.