Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,084 members, 7,863,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Understanding Network Marketting (mlm) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Understanding Network Marketting (mlm) (441 Views)

How To Make Money Through Digital Marketting / How To Make More Than N60,000 With Affiliate Marketting / Marketting Agents Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding Network Marketting (mlm) by JustSynergy(m): 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
The reason for this thread is NOT to promote/condemn any product/company, it is to share my years of experience in different Network Marketing Programs in order to help enlighten Nigerians to both the good and bad, fraudulent and genuine as well as exploitative and rewarding ones among them. The sole aim is to equip new entrants with the rudiments of the practice so as to make informed and well guided choices- Enough of Ponzi Schemes in MLM clothing!
Do u remember running into some sweet-talking guy trying to relate a ‘SUPER’ product, with his emphasis not just on the product but the benefit you stand to get from becoming a marketer of it -like himself?
Or those larger-than-life testimonies circulated in public places about people whose finances have been transformed by merely marketing a product?- I bet that was a Multi-Level-Marketer. It is a kind of marketing practice where the sales force is compensated not only on sales generated but also for the sales of sales people that they recruit. Oops, these days, those testimonies are usually overhyped, and fraudsters too use same strategy to lure unsuspecting people. SHINE YOUR EYE!!!
But MLM started out as a viable marketing strategy in 1920 California. It was adopted by a Vitamin and perfume manufacturing company to create awareness for their product -AVON. Ever since, it has evolved a magic wand for marketing of products/services.
Believe me, NETWORK MARKETTING can both end up a blessing and a curse. From my over 12 years in the practice and still counting, I can say that MLM can be absolutely rewarding, provided you identify the right platform (company) and timing, and the necessary training and skills among other factors to be discussed later. Also, adopting a viable channel to dispense the information is vital. However, It can as well be destructive, (professionals can attest to this also) turning a promising career into a street hawker for life- for the most herculean terms are usually hidden by the promoters until you have committed your hard earned resources and its difficult backing out –SCAM!!!
Re: Understanding Network Marketting (mlm) by JustSynergy(m): 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
On that basis therefore, here are some of the ‘red lights’ to watch out for before you sign up to an MLM program:
Re: Understanding Network Marketting (mlm) by JustSynergy(m): 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
NO ONE IS PERMITTED TO COPY, REPRODUCE OR PRESENT THIS POST OR ITS CONTENT ON HIS BOOK/BLOG etc WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR

(1) (Reply)

Why The Hate For Ponzi? / $185 Worth Of Btc Available For Sale / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.