Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Why Must We Suffer For Someone's Incapacity Npower Lagos - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Must We Suffer For Someone's Incapacity Npower Lagos (445 Views)

"How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member / Npower Selection List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2017 [1st & 2nd Batch] / Important Information On Npower Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Must We Suffer For Someone's Incapacity Npower Lagos by Classyview(f): 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
I guess the people responsible for lagos state floop is the lagos state focal person not lagos state government even though they too dont care about the program, I really dont get is our focal person whether she is working for the state government or federal government, I think the only thing is, if we can channel and vent our anger on her she will definitely come out to talk.

Or may be all the heedlessness of the focal person should be reported to the highest and appropriate authorities. She needs to be changed for the right person to take over. She shows a very high level of incapability. Serious jokers are many under Lagos npower as volunteers, that's why they always stayed indoor during a protest.

Lapses from the Lagos npower volunteers Large crowed has a very powerful voice that always call the attention of solution orientated persons or organizations.

Some Lagos npower volunteers will mobilise in the social media but won't show up at the protest ground for a cogent reason!. And I believe If half of volunteers on all the media's forum comes out for protest, the whole world will know what's happening not to talk of the #ASO ROCK HABITANTS. Even my friend is asking me if there is any 2nd verification exercise, that not withstanding, and its not even a matter of the verification time. We have done it atlast..... The point is that even when we did verification, the focal person and others in charge of lagos refuse to send the list, dey told us that they will do the 2nd verification process and that the 1st list has been sent....

But the truth is that they didnt send any list until they finish the 2nd verification so that where all this problem started from the office of the focal person. But if you ask me I truly don't know who appointed the focal person, it is not state government? if the state government happens to be the initiator of the program, will she neglect the activities of focal woman concerning the program or take them this long to respond.

Honestly, we need something that will shake this government people, the heart of nigerian government is full of wick€edness and>>>read here http://www.classyview.com/2017/03/we-suffer-for-someones-incapacity-npower.html?m=1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Redeployment For 2017 Batch A Corps Member / Inquiries About Nysc / How Every NYSC Coper Can Setup A Blog With Little Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.