Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

My SWOT Analysis Of MMM - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My SWOT Analysis Of MMM (792 Views)

Swot Analysis / SWOT Analysis Of MMM / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My SWOT Analysis Of MMM by tarcodegreat: 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
SWOT OF MMM

STRENGTH
The strength of mmm depends on the commitment and dedication of its participants. The sincerity and determination of the participants.

WEAKNESSES
The fear in participants will cause panic which is not healthy to the heartbeat of the community.

OPPORTUNITY
To make 30% in 30days is a great opportunity to behold in a country of ours. Having huge referrers that contributes 10% of their commitment is a good one too.

TREATH
The authority in position of power of whom the community itself is a treath to. The media with their adultrated news with the aim to destroy mmm community.

By Thaddeus Alphonsus
(In partial fulfilment of guider's school requirement.)

1 Like

Re: My SWOT Analysis Of MMM by romeoetin(m): 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
grin grin
Goan submit your task. Nairaland does not look like Google spreadsheet

(1) (Reply)

Excess Dollars Flood Nigerian Banks, Seeks Customers For Surplus Forex / Gtbank Announces Early Closure Of Branches Today / Youwin 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.