Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! (10880 Views)

Help: How To Withdraw UAE Paypal Funds To A Nigerian Bank Account / Get A Working PAYPAL And Withdraw To Your Account At N360/$ + New Money Tricks / How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! by imrandbest(m): 9:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hello friend,

Have you ever had your Paypal account limited or banned with your funds frozen?

Ever tired of Paypal asking you to send some stewpiid document at resolution center for verification?

Whatever bad experiences you've had with PayPal in the past, its time for you to take a massive revenge on them and operate your account without restrictions of any kind.

I was able to speak at length with the head of Customer Support 2days ago, asking him different questions and that's what gave birth to the solution I am about to provide here by helping you to get over PayPal craaazy hammer being baang on your account, it will never happen again so long you keep to what I ask you to do after the account creation.

Here what you'll get:

>> I will create the PayPal account for you with a virtual credit card linked with it with $2 balance on the card.

>> You will get my Paypal shield on the dos and do not on PP server.

Once the account has been created, I will forward all the details to you and you will just need to verify your email yourself because I want to respect your privacy.

See Our Prices Below:

UK = 35k Non Negotiable
UAE/SA and Other Countries = N25,000 Non Negotiable

If you are interested in the PayPal stuff kindly contact me on WhatsApp using the link in the signature below

And/or if you need any other service from me kindly check my profile for details

We deliver at the speed of light...

Olusholex:
Smooth service! I paid and my PayPal got delivered with great customer service. Thanks for the excellent service bro. Do not look elsewhere, if you need one chat him up!

1runm0le:
Stuff works like a charm... two accounts now and going strong

gbolio4:

Tested and Passed. He delivered the goods onpoint and as advertised.

Will definitely do more bizness.

Kudos

patokenneth:
I got my card today. If you really need a verified PayPal for your business, voila!! This is it.

Codedboy95:
I do not know why people we just accuse someone of being a scammer without verifying if he is legit or not.. this is the second time i am doing biz with him and he delivered as always...

chibuking1:
I recommend this guy.....I tried my luck with d uae paypal and within 4 hrs everything was ready.... ..his charge is nt bad either... thanks dude

anuda:
I got my PayPay from imrandbest few days ago. His services and support are sure! Do not look elsewhere again!

go4success:
Fully verified. Thanks for the excellent service.

Re: Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! by imrandbest(m): 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
You can get your paypal account today
Re: Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! by imrandbest(m): 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
imrandbest:
Re: Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! by Tbusted(m): 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
Am interested, tbustedlakazino@gmail.com. 08098182986. God bless u.
Re: Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! by imrandbest(m): 8:37am On Mar 11, 2017
Tbusted:
Am interested, tbustedlakazino@gmail.com. 08098182986. God bless u.

This is not for free oo.
Re: Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! by imrandbest(m): 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
imrandbest:
Hello friend,

Have you ever had your Paypal account limited or banned with your funds frozen?

Ever tired of Paypal asking you to send some stewpiid document at resolution center for verification?

Whatever bad experiences you've had with PayPal in the past, its time for you to take a massive revenge on them and operate your account without restrictions of any kind.

I was able to speak at length with the head of Customer Support 2days ago, asking him different questions and that's what gave birth to the solution I am to provide here by helping you to get over PayPal craaazy hammer being baang on your account, it will never happen again so long you keep to what I ask you to do after the account creation.

Here what you'll get:

>> I will create the PayPal account for you with a virtual credit card linked with it with $2 balance on the card.

>> I will tell you what to do and how to use your Naija IP with the account without any iss*

>> You will get my Paypal shield on the dos and do not on PP server.

Once the account has been created, I will forward all the details to you and you will just need to verify your email yourself because I want to respect your privacy.

If you are interested in the PayPal stuff kindly contact me on WhatsApp 0*7*0. 8023>8000

If you need any other service from me kindly check my profile for details
Re: Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! by imrandbest(m): 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
[s]People who getting their PP account everyday, you send and receive money with our creation tricks without fear of any kind.

Get yours today @N7,500
And virtual card to link it with @N4,000.

Chat us via WhatsApp, see my signature[/s]

Re: Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! by imrandbest(m): 6:53am On Mar 18, 2017
imrandbest:
People who getting their PP account everyday, you send and receive money with our creation tricks without fear of any kind.

Get yours today @N7,500

Chat us via WhatsApp, see my signature
Re: Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! by toluayo93: 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
get a 100% verified uae paypal with $3.92 on it.
whatsapp 08108671628
Re: Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! by imrandbest(m): 9:28am On Mar 21, 2017
[s]Naija IP for our Dubai PayPal is safer!

People are getting their PP account everyday, you send and receive money with our creation tricks without fear of any kind.

Get yours today @N7,500

Chat us via WhatsApp, see my signature[/s]
Re: Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! by 1runm0le(m): 4:24am On Mar 22, 2017
OP... If I receive payments thru this UAE PayPal you're talking about... How do I get the money from my VCC to my real account??
Re: Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! by imrandbest(m): 8:55am On Mar 22, 2017
1runm0le:
OP... If I receive payments thru this UAE PayPal you're talking about... How do I get the money from my VCC to my real account??

The best option you have is to sell your PP funds to exchangers who would buy at high rate a d credit your naira account.
Re: Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! by olayiwolar1(m): 9:51am On Mar 22, 2017
Nobody f**** needs a Nigeria Paypal Mr. Your so called PP account can only make payment directly from the card added to the account and cannot receive payments.

Take your goddamn piece of shit outta here, we ain't morons here. angry

imrandbest:
Re: Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! by olayiwolar1(m): 11:28am On Mar 22, 2017
€400 Euro Paypal funds for sell at N500/€

Contact me for more details: (Not working with Ebay please).
Re: Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! by olayiwolar1(m): 11:30am On Mar 22, 2017
I already got one and one account is all what Paypal requires. I have funds to sell if you're interested or have buyers.

olayiwolar1:
Nobody f**** needs a Nigeria Paypal Mr. Your so called PP account can only make payment directly from the card added to the account and cannot receive payments.

Take your goddamn piece of shit outta here, we ain't morons here. angry

Re: Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! by gavijay(m): 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
Am interested in Your UAE PP, let me have your WhatsApp number
Re: Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! by virus05(m): 1:45am On Mar 24, 2017
Scammer..
Re: Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! by imrandbest(m): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
Am back online, you can reach me on my whatsapp
Re: Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! by imrandbest(m): 10:36am On Mar 26, 2017
When you think you are too smart to create the PP account yourself, the next minute you have funds in the account it gets limited and you are now coming for advice. Am sorry!

Let's set the account for you and run it with peace of mind without fear of any kind
Re: Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! by Ayowumie(m): 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nigerians and propensity to defraud are 5 and 6.
Re: Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! by imrandbest(m): 6:56am On Mar 27, 2017
Get your personal and/or business account created today.

Chat me via whatsapp. See my signature
Re: Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! by imrandbest(m): 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
Get your PP account setup today?

Don't make that silly mistake most (I too know) people make, let us save you money and sweat.
Re: Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! by gbolio4(m): 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
virus05:
Scammer..

People are saying you're a scammer. How can your work be verified? Nobody is giving any positive feedback. Are you for real?
Re: Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! by virus05(m): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
gbolio4:

People are saying you're a scammer. How can your work be verified? Nobody is giving any positive feedback. Are you for real?
how.. I'm not the seller..check the op moniker
Re: Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! by imrandbest(m): 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
gbolio4:

Negative review don't get to me so long I give my clients the best of service.

Some people are so sad and negative, looking for all possible ways to walk into your dark room and start to develop.

Ask the guy that call himself scammer if he had patronized me and I scammed or not delivered.

He's a virus anyways.

You should all be careful who you listen to

1 Like

Re: Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! by Codedboy95(m): 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
I do not know why people we just accuse someone of being a scammer without verifying if he is legit or not.. this is the second time i am doing biz with him and he delivered as always...

2 Likes

Re: Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! by imrandbest(m): 7:42am On Mar 30, 2017
Codedboy95:

Thanks bro, for your feedback.

2 Likes

Re: Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! by imrandbest(m): 5:46am On Mar 31, 2017
More and more people are beginning to own a receiving PayPal account.

Get yours today!

Once the account is created, what you need to do is login with the details we provide then confirm your email... Baaam, you have a 100% verified PP Acc

Re: Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! by imrandbest(m): 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
I got on phone with PP SupportCenter today and I was wow with the quality of info I was given as to how you can use our PayPal creation with ease.

Your satisfaction is our greatest goal
Re: Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! by imrandbest(m): 11:55am On Apr 03, 2017
Happy new week, with our PayPal service. You are 100% secured and covered!

Re: Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! by gbolio4(m): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
imrandbest:
I got on phone with PP SupportCenter today and I was wow with the quality of info I was given as to how you can use our PayPal creation with ease.

Your satisfaction is our greatest goal

You mean you can resolve issues that arise on any account you create, if the account is flagged by Paypal?? Is that what the image above was about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The W I R E S Principle Of Financial Independence / Land For Sale At Sagamu Housing Estate Extension / Best Forex Broker For A Beginner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.