Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Encouraging The Killing Of Wildlife Destroys Our Earth (Photos) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Encouraging The Killing Of Wildlife Destroys Our Earth (Photos) (693 Views)

Two Headed Snake Found In India, Baffles Wildlife Experts (Photos) / China’s Bus-size Space Station Is About 80 Hours Away From Crashing To Earth / The Mysterious And Unexplored Corners Of The Earth(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Encouraging The Killing Of Wildlife Destroys Our Earth (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 10, 2017
Dear Seun and mods, a lot of people kill animals just for the front page thrill. They want tovmake front page so they kill these poor animals.

Today a guy in Benin killed what looks like a sloth because he wants to know the name he said but truly it for the front page thrill. A lot of animals have also been killed because of this.

Animals shouldnt be killed except for human consumption. Killing of animals for the fun of it is illegal in some countries and it's harms mother nature.

I feel you guys start banning the display of the killing of these animals, less people will be encouraged to kill animals for the fun of it and start sharing photos.

The photo I attached is what pushed me to write this. #NoToAnimalCruelty #SavingOurWorld

Re: Encouraging The Killing Of Wildlife Destroys Our Earth (Photos) by donolatunji(m): 12:52am On Mar 10, 2017
Chai Op I Like Your Awareness Though But If I Still Say I Know What Your Real Intensions Are For Writing This Post NA LIE!
Re: Encouraging The Killing Of Wildlife Destroys Our Earth (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 10, 2017
donolatunji:
Chai Op I Like Your Awareness Though But If I Still Say I Know What Your Real Intensions Are For Writing This Post NA LIE!

It's just simple awareness. When elephants or rhinos are poached, satellite news carries it but most do not show it because its unacceptable.

Anyway whatever your trying to say is true, my post won't change anything.
Re: Encouraging The Killing Of Wildlife Destroys Our Earth (Photos) by donolatunji(m): 1:37am On Mar 10, 2017
I Like Your Sentence And I Know You Must Be An Onimo Ijinle.
Dreamwaker:

Anyway whatever your trying to say is true, my post won't change anything.
Re: Encouraging The Killing Of Wildlife Destroys Our Earth (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 10, 2017
donolatunji:
I Like Your Sentence And I Know You Must Be An Onimo Ijinle.

Whatever that means, it doesn't sound good.

(1) (Reply)

(photo)Girl Develops Underwear With Lock And GPS Alert To Prevent Rape. / Samsung Galaxy S7 32gb @ Let Go Prices / Smallest Reptile On Earth Discovered In Madagascar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.