Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Throwback Photo Of Lil Kesh (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Lil Kesh (photo) (2286 Views)

Top 5 Dance Moves Of Lil Smart / This Photo Of Lil Wayne And His Kids Has Got People Talking Online (pic) / Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Lil Kesh (photo) by Drinokrane: 3:39am On Mar 10, 2017
EARLY LIFE AND BACKGROUND
Lil kesh is a young rapper from Lagos state. He is presently a student of UNILAG and in 100Level as 2014 studies Linguistics.
Lil kesh revealed he officially started doing music in 2012.
He recorded a song titled LYRICALLY in 2014 a song which somehow gaining grounds withing the school campus. And later on a friend of his Viktoh had to share the song with Ace rapper OLAMIDE, and when Olamide listened the song he said "I MUST DEFINITELY SIGN THIS KID" in which was what got him signed to the popular record label YBNL in April 2014.
As Shared on his instagram Page:
"Omo boys don suffer pass. If you can't love me now don't love me later cause I don't want any fake love when I'm making my paper #nofakelove link in my bio"
Check Throwback Photo Below;

http://www.legendvibes.com.ng/2017/03/throwback-photo-of-lil-kesh-photo.html?m=1

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lil Kesh (photo) by Nobody: 3:53am On Mar 10, 2017
Eeya
I neva knew he had a throwback pics oo

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement: Daddy Freeze Reacts / Adorable Photo Of Eniola Badmus Carrying Davido On Her Back / Pictures Of Davido Recording A New Song In The Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.