Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,202 members, 7,818,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

How To Get Started With Android Smartphones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Started With Android Smartphones (1425 Views)

The Best Android Smartphones Under ₦40,000 ($115) / See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space / Top 10 Android Smartphones That Charge Very Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Started With Android Smartphones by emmavis4u0052(m): 8:18am On Mar 10, 2017
How to Get Started with Android Smartphones

Here is a guide on how to do a full set up on your new Andriod Phone.

1. Unbox the phone and insert the SIM cards, SD card and Battery. After unpacking your phone, remove the back cover (if it has one) and insert the battery. In case the phone has an inbuilt battery, ignore that step.

2. Turn your phone on.To turn the phone on, hold the power key until the screen comes on. The power key may be located on the right-hand side or on the top of the phone, depending on the design of the phone.

3. When your phone comes on you'll see a language selection options. After choosing your preferred language. After language selection, you will be asked to create or use an existing Google account. You can either create a new google account or use an existing account, or skip this step and do it later from the settings.

4. Download your preferred Apps from Google Play Store using your google account.

Share with us other things you do to set up your Andriod phone.

#itelMobile #S31 #SnaptheBestofYou #SelfieinLowLight

Re: How To Get Started With Android Smartphones by kio052001(m): 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
undecided
emmavis4u0052:

hmm grin
now I see why the Itel S31 came with an 'S' wink
Re: How To Get Started With Android Smartphones by nada4u0052(f): 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
emmavis4u0052:

1. Unbox the phone and insert the SIM cards, SD card and Battery. After unpacking your phone, remove the back cover (if it has one) and insert the battery. In case the phone has an inbuilt battery, ignore that step.

2. Turn your phone on.To turn the phone on, hold the power key until the screen comes on. The power key may be located on the right-hand side or on the top of the phone, depending on the design of the phone.

3. When your phone comes on you'll see a language selection options. After choosing your preferred language. After language selection, you will be asked to create or use an existing Google account. You can either create a new google account or use an existing account, or skip this step and do it later from the settings.

4. Download your preferred Apps from Google Play Store using your google account.

thanks op.. nice one from itelS31 . pls how good is the phone
Re: How To Get Started With Android Smartphones by nada4u0052(f): 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
kio052001:
undecided
hmm grin
pls wats meaning of the S u mean
Re: How To Get Started With Android Smartphones by smithblink0052(f): 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
emmavis4u0052:

thanks op .. simple and well explained . great work from itel
Re: How To Get Started With Android Smartphones by smithblink0052(f): 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
kio052001:
undecided
hmm grin
I tot they said selfie is d reason why itel addad S to the itel S32
Re: How To Get Started With Android Smartphones by kio052001(m): 12:42am On Mar 11, 2017
nada4u0052:

pls wats meaning of the S u mean
the 'S' in the Itel S31 actually meant 'Selfie' meaning Itel made the Itel S31 mobile phone as side to make and receive call, send and receive SMS, selfie taking comes first on its list of functions

smithblink0052:

I tot they said selfie is d reason why itel addad S to the itel S32
yes you right my dear
Re: How To Get Started With Android Smartphones by smithblink0052(f): 7:51am On Mar 11, 2017
emmavis4u0052:

thanks op .. good one
Re: How To Get Started With Android Smartphones by smithblink0052(f): 7:54am On Mar 11, 2017
kio052001:

the 'S' in the Itel S31 actually meant 'Selfie' meaning Itel made the Itel S31 mobile phone as side to make and receive call, send and receive SMS, selfie taking comes first on its list of functions

yes you right my dear
goodone its as if I will try n read about these itelS31 phone cos I need to get a phone
Re: How To Get Started With Android Smartphones by smithblink0052(f): 8:22am On Mar 11, 2017
nada4u0052:

a friend of mine using these itelS31 said its very good but I haven't read about it n I want to get d phone
Re: How To Get Started With Android Smartphones by iphielove: 8:48am On Mar 11, 2017
the Itel S31 isn't bad
and am no seeing why it's mostly the females that owns it
Re: How To Get Started With Android Smartphones by emmavis4u0052(m): 8:52am On Mar 11, 2017
smithblink0052:
thanks op .. good one
thanks .. n hope it helps
Re: How To Get Started With Android Smartphones by emmavis4u0052(m): 8:53am On Mar 11, 2017
smithblink0052:
uwc dear grin
smithblink0052:
uwc dear
Re: How To Get Started With Android Smartphones by emmavis4u0052(m): 8:55am On Mar 11, 2017
nada4u0052:
itelS31 is a lovely smart phone n its a phone u need to get
Re: How To Get Started With Android Smartphones by emmavis4u0052(m): 8:57am On Mar 11, 2017
kio052001:
undecided

hmm
grin

yes ooo selfie series things .. dats y itel S31 can give you clear pic in a low light area

1 Like

Re: How To Get Started With Android Smartphones by emmavis4u0052(m): 9:02am On Mar 11, 2017
iphielove:
the Itel S31 isn't bad
u r right cos ladies love selfie lik government work . so itelS31 just make d habbit worst grin
iphielove:
the Itel S31 isn't bad
u r right cos ladies love selfie lik government work . so itelS31 just make d habbit worst
Re: How To Get Started With Android Smartphones by emmavis4u0052(m): 9:03am On Mar 11, 2017
smithblink0052:

a friend of mine using these itelS31 said its very good but I haven't read about it n I want to get d phone
your friend is indeed correct
Re: How To Get Started With Android Smartphones by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
As in the itel s31 is so powerful so so powerful
kio052001:
undecided

hmm
grin

Re: How To Get Started With Android Smartphones by emmavis4u0052(m): 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
As in the itel s31 is so powerful so so powerful
yes oo wen u r using itelS31 , u will feel wat it means to v a good phone
Re: How To Get Started With Android Smartphones by iphielove: 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
do you know that the Itel S31 mobile phone came with Android 6.0 OS pre-installed
meaning it has built-in battery manager to keep your battery last longer
Re: How To Get Started With Android Smartphones by nada4u0052(f): 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
iphielove:
do you know that the Itel S31 mobile phone came with Android 6.0 OS pre-installed
meaning it has built-in battery manager to keep your battery last longer
wow !!! dats fantastic from itelS31
Re: How To Get Started With Android Smartphones by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:03am On Mar 17, 2017
Okay O No wahala but me i go ash somebody itel s31 soon cool
emmavis4u0052:

yes oo wen u r using itelS31 , u will feel wat it means to v a good phone
Re: How To Get Started With Android Smartphones by emmavis4u0052(m): 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Okay O No wahala but me i go ash somebody itel s31 soon cool
easier said than done
Re: How To Get Started With Android Smartphones by koskilala: 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nice one this came in timely as I am about to get my PhonePad 3
Re: How To Get Started With Android Smartphones by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
sorry, I missed my way here... I'm on or in a wrong thread... sorry guys...

outta here with the speed flash....
Re: How To Get Started With Android Smartphones by emmavis4u0052(m): 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
I guess d phone is too good .. abeg make I listen to music with my itelS31 joor
Re: How To Get Started With Android Smartphones by iphielove: 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
the Itel S31 mobile phone is really a wonder on its own
Re: How To Get Started With Android Smartphones by emmavis4u0052(m): 8:43am On Mar 21, 2017
iphielove:
the Itel S31 mobile phone is really a wonder on its own
I agree n its addictive ... no wonder my sis is on her itelS31 always
Re: How To Get Started With Android Smartphones by iphielove: 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
undecided
emmavis4u0052:

I agree n its addictive ... no wonder my sis is on her itelS31 always
that is exactly my point both the person operating the Itel S31 mobile phone and anyone within the environ will always be carried away
Re: How To Get Started With Android Smartphones by emmavis4u0052(m): 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
iphielove:
undecided

that is exactly my point both the person operating the Itel S31 mobile phone and anyone within the environ will always be carried away
who no like better things? well itelS31 is a gift I never regretted buying for my sis

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows How To Get Whatspad IPA For Ipad / Tecno Spark — A Budget Smartphone / Xaiomi Redmi 4x Vs Tecno L9plus Battery Capacity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.