Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Nigeria Target Tammy Abraham Focused On Representing England Ahead Of U21 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Target Tammy Abraham Focused On Representing England Ahead Of U21 (395 Views)

Oladapo Adu Stranded In Cote D'ivoire After Representing Nigeria In Competition / Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia / Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Target Tammy Abraham Focused On Representing England Ahead Of U21 by msexy: 8:41am On Mar 10, 2017
Chelsea wonderkid Tammy Abraham is focused on representing England youth teams ahead of the 2017 UEFA European Under-21 Championship and Fifa U20 World Cup.

Nigeria Football Federation chief Amaju Pinnick thinks he can use his connections with Abraham’s father to convince him to play for the Super Eagles, but the striker has admitted that he’s delighted to play for England U21s.

The Camberwell-born talented netted twice on his full debut for England U21s in their 5-0 rout of Bosnia and Herzegovina and has gone on to make four appearances in total since his debut.

“It was a great feeling for me. To score two goals on my full debut was brilliant and I think it was the confidence from playing week in, week out at Bristol which helped me going into that game.

“Scoring goals is what I love doing, ” Tammy Abraham told chelseafc.com.

Abraham helped the Young Lions to qualify for the 2017 Fifa U20 World Cup last year in Germany, and was promoted to the U21s after a blistering start to his Bristol City career.

Source: http://tooample.com/2017/03/10/nigeria-target-tammy-abraham-focused-representing-england-ahead-u21/

(1) (Reply)

Leicester City Advances To Quarter Finals (aggr 3-2) / UEL Preview: Manchester United Vs Rostov / Check Out Champions League Team Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.