Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Sleping With A Married Man Stephanie Otobo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Sleping With A Married Man Stephanie Otobo (596 Views)

Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos / 3 Months In Prison Was Hell - Man Framed Up By SARS For Robbery / Stephanie Otobo's Sister Accused Of Duping Man, Absconds With His $1300 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Sleping With A Married Man Stephanie Otobo by kanicorp9(m): 10:12am On Mar 10, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-hz7aRhXgTcI/WMJguiOwcgI/AAAAAAAL4co/rb7PrvVhA54aGzSLbAS1GxIMx4_tbST2wCLcB/s1600/s.png[/img]

Stephanie Otobo, the woman who alleged that she was having an affair with the founder of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Suleman (which he denies), says going to prison for almost a week was her own punishment for sleeping with the married pastor.
Stephanie who will be addressing a press conference this morning, fulfilled her bail condition and regained her freedom after she had been remanded in police custody at Ikoyi prison since on Friday last week. Speaking to the press after her release, Stephanie said going to prison has made her closer to God

"Yes, I went to prison and I think that was my own share of punishment for rolling with a married man after knowing he was married. That was not the right thing to do. But I believed him because when a superior person that you look closer to God through tells you something, I would think he is right because he is like closer to God because what do I know"she said

She says in the midst of all the scandal, she wants only the truth to come out.

"I want the truth to come out. Nothing but the truth and people need to know who he really is. Is he a true man of God or he is just using women"she said.

Source - http://www.wikinaija.com.ng/2017/03/going-to-prison-was-my-punishment-for.html
Re: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Sleping With A Married Man Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 10, 2017
we don hear

1 Like

Re: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Sleping With A Married Man Stephanie Otobo by Standing5(m): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2017
Retærded Slút
Re: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Sleping With A Married Man Stephanie Otobo by frank202012: 10:31am On Mar 10, 2017
this ugly girl,just sharap.go nd collect ur pay from Afee cee
Re: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Sleping With A Married Man Stephanie Otobo by urchcam(m): 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
ur punishment never begin

hell will be better for sleeping with a married man

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Man Rapes, Impregnates 16-year-old During Deliverance / 'i'm An Expert In Stealing, I Can Steal Anything Using My Head' - Suspect / Gunman Murders People And Posts On FACEBOOK Live.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.