Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Fresh Palm Oil In Akwa Ibom (right From The Source) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fresh Palm Oil In Akwa Ibom (right From The Source) (4892 Views)

11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! / Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Palm Oil In Akwa Ibom (right From The Source) by Vingoatta: 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
@hugo55 and securi, thanks for your enquries. When you request for oil on this thread, I want you to look forward for the best of the best in terms of quality. Most of my sales on nairaland, I receive payment on delivery. If I am not sure of what I am selling, I will not have agreed to receive payment after you have examined the oil and you are satisfied. I can send one or two kegs of oil for you to see, I know you will quickly order for more. A keg of oil is 9500, transport to Ph is 500 and empty keg is 1000. Total cost is @hugo55 and securi, thanks for your enquries. When you request for oil on this thread, I want you to look forward for the best of the best in terms of quality. Most of my sales on nairaland, I receive payment on delivery. If I am not sure of what I am selling, I will not have agreed to receive payment after you have examined the oil and you are satisfied. I can send one or two kegs of oil for you to see, I know you will quickly order for more. A keg of oil is 9500, transport to Ph is 500 and empty keg is 1000. Total cost is 11,000. Thank you.
Re: Fresh Palm Oil In Akwa Ibom (right From The Source) by enolife2(m): 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
menwongo:

Well am in the village. My sister rented a shop in Uyo that's why I know the price. But if I hear any vacant shop I will inform you
OK thank you
Re: Fresh Palm Oil In Akwa Ibom (right From The Source) by bizzibodi(m): 1:08pm On May 28, 2017
how much is a keg as of today,i will need some kegs of quality palm oil deliver to PH.
Re: Fresh Palm Oil In Akwa Ibom (right From The Source) by Vingoatta: 1:45pm On May 28, 2017
bizzibodi:
how much is a keg as of today,i will need some kegs of quality palm oil deliver to PH.
Palm oil is 10,000, keg is 1,000 and waybill is 500. Total is 11,500 to PH. Thank you.
Re: Fresh Palm Oil In Akwa Ibom (right From The Source) by rinzylee(m): 6:51pm On May 28, 2017
I need Palm kernel nut, up to 1000T. Please quote your delivery to Lagos warehouse price. Payment terms is payment on delivery. Whatsapp me only 08061173383
Re: Fresh Palm Oil In Akwa Ibom (right From The Source) by ogbolo32: 7:34pm On May 28, 2017
can I sell palm oil in wholesales at Lagos markets
Re: Fresh Palm Oil In Akwa Ibom (right From The Source) by etukudoubong: 3:20am On Jan 05, 2018
I need to send some kegs of Palm oil to Keffi from Uyo. Can anyone assist with information about any transport company I could use?
Re: Fresh Palm Oil In Akwa Ibom (right From The Source) by Holycity(f): 7:52am On Jan 05, 2018
etukudoubong:
I need to send some kegs of Palm oil to Keffi from Uyo. Can anyone assist with information about any transport company I could use?

which state is keffi
you can use Aktc
Re: Fresh Palm Oil In Akwa Ibom (right From The Source) by Callmeboss(m): 6:21am On Apr 04, 2018
You need quality and affordable palm oil? Delivered to you at your prefered location? Pls call the manager of DE SULTAN RED OIL on

Dealers on
1. Cooking oil
2. Industrial oil
3. Storage oil.

Note. Its pay on delivery.
Re: Fresh Palm Oil In Akwa Ibom (right From The Source) by Fk2021(m): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2022
FK AGRO SERVICES.

Palm oil available. We also do storage business for investors.

Contact us for more details.

Call - 08134037729
WhatsApp - 08083031185

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gogreen Africa Initiative / Farmer Business School: Learning Simple Steps to Productivity / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.