Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Tell Me Where To Make Correction On This Cartoon Picture - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Tell Me Where To Make Correction On This Cartoon Picture (1277 Views)

REMA (nigerian Artis) Cartoon Picture / Cartoon Picture Art / Order For Your Cartoon Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me Where To Make Correction On This Cartoon Picture by EFEKODOJAMES(m): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2017
please tell me where to make adjustment on this corel cartoon

Re: Tell Me Where To Make Correction On This Cartoon Picture by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 10, 2017
You can make the Facial features more pronounced..
places Like the cheek, Lips, Eye bags, shadows etc.
You did nice tho.
Re: Tell Me Where To Make Correction On This Cartoon Picture by greatnaija01: 10:41am On Mar 10, 2017
NOSE:
It has no side curvature or rim... there is no indicator of the sides of the nostrils

EAR:
there is no dark hole to show that it is truly a hear

EYES is not showing any contour between the LASH and BROW... that should be a darker shade or at least something deeper

LIPS can not be the same shade with the SKIN... also reduce the size of the lips and change the shade

NECK is not showing collar bone or its hint.

asides these, YOU ARE VERY GOOD AND DETAILED.
Re: Tell Me Where To Make Correction On This Cartoon Picture by EFEKODOJAMES(m): 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
Khaynet:
You can make the Facial features more pronounced..

places Like the cheek, Lips, Eye bags, shadows etc.

You did nice tho.
thanks
Re: Tell Me Where To Make Correction On This Cartoon Picture by EFEKODOJAMES(m): 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
greatnaija01:
NOSE:
It has no side curvature or rim... there is no indicator of the sides of the nostrils

EAR:
there is no dark hole to show that it is truly a hear

EYES is not showing any contour between the LASH and BROW... that should be a darker shade or at least something deeper

LIPS can not be the same shade with the SKIN... also reduce the size of the lips and change the shade

NECK is not showing collar bone or its hint.

asides these, YOU ARE VERY GOOD AND DETAILED.
thanks i will work on that now

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Rewind: Big Shaq, MKHD Feature In “the Shape Of 2017” Video [watch] / Leonardo Da Vinci Sold For $450 Million / No Your Favorite Animal And Beautify Your Comfort Zone With It ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.