Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

China Importation With Good And Reliable Shipping Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / China Importation With Good And Reliable Shipping Company (1025 Views)

China Importation / How To Start Mini Importation With Freeshipping( BUY FROM 1688.COM) 2018 / Reliable Shipping Company From China To Nigeria And Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Importation With Good And Reliable Shipping Company by yemight2776(m): 10:49am On Mar 10, 2017
It is no more news that china importation is very profitable because you will get many things there at a very cheaper rate. but the question i really want to ask now is the reliable shipping company that will help you bring the goods from China to Nigeria that your goods will arrive faster, undamaged, and a very cheap price. I think there are many shipping company here on Nairaland but the reliable ones out of them is the main problem. Please your suggestion will help a lot of people into importation. Thanks
Re: China Importation With Good And Reliable Shipping Company by ferrari45: 11:08am On Mar 10, 2017
alliexpress.com, but u may have to deal with the BDC for goods above $100 cause of the restrictions on ATM cards.
Re: China Importation With Good And Reliable Shipping Company by BossVoss(m): 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
I recommend Krpton Concept logistics, I have been using them with no hassle. And their pricing is quite competitive. $4.3/kg You can reach them on Krptonconceptlogistics@gmail.com
They also have a thread here on nairaland. Good luck on that
Re: China Importation With Good And Reliable Shipping Company by akashi01(m): 12:38am On Aug 07, 2017
BossVoss:
I recommend Krpton Concept logistics, I have been using them with no hassle. And their pricing is quite competitive. $4.3/kg You can reach them on Krptonconceptlogistics@gmail.com

Don't mind this guy... He himself is the "kryton concept"

The guy is definitely shady
Re: China Importation With Good And Reliable Shipping Company by BossVoss(m): 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
akashi01:

Don't mind this guy... He himself is the "kryton concept"

The guy is definitely shady

My dear akashi01 this is nairaland, everyone uses a Monika". is akashi01 your real name, should I think you or all of us here are shady? Definitely not.
There is nothing shady about promotion a company that makes you smile whenever you deal with them, besides ever heard of affiliate marketing, thats what this is,contact them too e go pay you o.
Re: China Importation With Good And Reliable Shipping Company by akashi01(m): 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
BossVoss:

My dear akashi01 this is nairaland, everyone uses a Monika". is akashi01 your real name, should I think you or all of us here are shady? Definitely not.
There is nothing shady about promotion a company that makes you smile whenever you deal with them, besides ever heard of affiliate marketing, thats what this is,contact them too e go pay you o.

Bros should I quote your Company thread?
Re: China Importation With Good And Reliable Shipping Company by tbliss22(m): 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
BossVoss:

Bros, post their thread link and their lagos office address here so that people can verify.
Re: China Importation With Good And Reliable Shipping Company by BossVoss(m): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
Check them out please and spread the word just as I'm doing on nairaland

Re: China Importation With Good And Reliable Shipping Company by BossVoss(m): 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
Thanks for your patronage, please call again.
We are here to serve with integrity and good practices.
Re: China Importation With Good And Reliable Shipping Company by OreSho(f): 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
What are your rates?
Re: China Importation With Good And Reliable Shipping Company by rexandyke(m): 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
Hello! Good news for you all. I wrote an article that explains all you need to know about importation business and how to start. Check out the article

http://www.andyke.com/2017/11/how-to-start-importation-business.html

And thank me later as usual cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: China Importation With Good And Reliable Shipping Company by jimmy212(m): 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
OWN YOUR OWN ECOMMERCE SITE JUST LIKE KONGA AND JUMIA WITH NO START UP CAPITAL

You can own your own site just like konga and jumia with no start up capital and no need to worry about purchasing products this model is called DROPSHIPPING

When you run a drop shipping business, you sell goods without buying them first. Instead, you contract with a supplier who will send the goods directly to your customer. Because a drop shipping business has no overhead, you can usually run one out of your home or office.

1)You don't need to be an internet or computer guru to get started.
2)You don't need to have millions of naira to invest in the business
3)You don't need to have a personal computer to get started.
4)You don't need to have a shop or an office to get started.

OUR SERVICES:
1) we will create an ecommerce site for you
2) enable payment gateway and also you can receive bitcoin
3) Give you list of 30 selling products
4) Help you advertise your products to over 40 classifed site to drive traffic and sales to your site

Contact whatsap number: 09068139821

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Who Can Help Me Get Into Dropshipping Business? / Pls I Need A Loan Of 20k I Will Pay 25k After 1month / Make 200k Within Weeks Of Starting This Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.