Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Where Can I Get This Drug.... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Can I Get This Drug.... (357 Views)

This Drug: How Geniuine / "Take 2 In The Morning Before You Wake Up": Check Out This Drug Prescription / Where Do They Sell This Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get This Drug.... by ayotee(m): 11:10am On Mar 10, 2017
Hello everyone.

In the past few years, I have certainly learnt a lot from Nairaland. However, I would also love to give back to this great community based on my knowledge and experience.

I have spent many years in the pharmacy space as a pharmacist and one question I often hear from customers, friends and colleagues is: where can I get this [name of drug]? I also noticed that this question isn't just unique to me, I have seen threads and posts created here that ask similar questions.

It has been a concern to me for a while, so I decided with a couple of like minded colleagues to create a system that gives quick access to the inventory of pharmacies and pharmaceutical companies (both local and international). This makes it easy for you to easily find the drug, supplements or health device that you are looking for, no matter how scarce you might think it is.

I can also arrange with the pharmacies where necessary to provide convenient and fast delivery service to your specific location.

Let's keep the request rolling in and I'd certainly do my best in taking you a step closer to a healthier you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Using Idol Tan Is A Good Habits For The Daily Care Of Your Skin. / How To Treat Cyanosis Naturally / Meningitis Outbreak Kills At Least 140 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.