Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Most Romantic Wedding Entrance Ever! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Most Romantic Wedding Entrance Ever! (1816 Views)

Can Someone Help Me With Ideas For Wedding Entrance Songs / Best Wedding Entrance Ever... A Must Watch / Jk Wedding Entrance Dance Video (2) (3) (4)

Most Romantic Wedding Entrance Ever! by naijaguy77: 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2009
Soooooooooo cooooooooooooooooooooool

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"[/flash]

ooooops, sorry been struggling to embed the youtube video but i cant do it, so here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0
Re: Most Romantic Wedding Entrance Ever! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2009
We dont have crystal balls so do tell us what was romantic grin
Re: Most Romantic Wedding Entrance Ever! by OgidiBoy(m): 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2009
This youtube clip has been on NL forever angry
Re: Most Romantic Wedding Entrance Ever! by Pweety4me(f): 12:07am On Dec 17, 2009
Hehe ok it's aight but it looks false. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Most Romantic Wedding Entrance Ever! by OgidiBoy(m): 12:08am On Dec 17, 2009
Pweety4me:

Hehe ok it's aight but it looks false. . . lipsrsealed

Pweety dear how are you today kiss
Re: Most Romantic Wedding Entrance Ever! by Pweety4me(f): 12:32am On Dec 17, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Pweety dear how are you today kiss
I'm gud boo boo u? kiss
Re: Most Romantic Wedding Entrance Ever! by OgidiBoy(m): 12:34am On Dec 17, 2009
^^ Doing good just here waiting for the weekend to come, so I can get wasted lipsrsealed
Re: Most Romantic Wedding Entrance Ever! by Pweety4me(f): 12:37am On Dec 17, 2009
Wasted y?is that how u get mini me 2 perform? tongue
Re: Most Romantic Wedding Entrance Ever! by OgidiBoy(m): 1:08am On Dec 17, 2009
Pweety4me:

Wasted y?is that how u get mini me 2 perform? tongue

mini me don't need no alcohol to perforn dear. My gf and I and a few friends of ours just got done with finals so we celebrating that's all.

I wish you could make it out here, You'd have sooo much fun with us, We a crazy bunch wink grin
Re: Most Romantic Wedding Entrance Ever! by sjeezy8: 1:19am On Dec 17, 2009
its ok lol
Re: Most Romantic Wedding Entrance Ever! by Pweety4me(f): 1:43am On Dec 17, 2009
Oh yea?well dat would have been great o wells. . .so can u cook? smiley
OgidiBoy:

mini me don't need no alcohol to perforn dear. My gf and I and a few friends of ours just got done with finals so we celebrating that's all.

I wish you could make it out here, You'd have sooo much fun with us, We a crazy bunch wink grin
Re: Most Romantic Wedding Entrance Ever! by OgidiBoy(m): 1:49am On Dec 17, 2009
Pweety4me:

Oh yea?well dat would have been great o wells. . .so can u cook? smiley

Sure if you call cooking with a micro- wave cooking then hell yeah I'm a good cook. Why bother cook sef when there's  always a supply of cheap beer and pizza in our Apartment. grin
Re: Most Romantic Wedding Entrance Ever! by THEAMAKA1: 1:59am On Dec 17, 2009
this video is so old, from like July. lol
but its funny though, and different.
ive seen this video so much i can do the whole routine in my sleep!! grin grin grin
dont ask.
Re: Most Romantic Wedding Entrance Ever! by xynerise: 2:05am On Dec 17, 2009
Amaka whats up?I Have been looking for you.
Re: Most Romantic Wedding Entrance Ever! by Pweety4me(f): 2:15am On Dec 17, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Sure if you call cooking with a micro- wave cooking then hell yeah I'm a good cook. Why bother cook sef when there's  always a supply of cheap beer and pizza in our Apartment. grin
*Shakes her head* God help u then your gurl must know how 2 cook den abi?. . .and pizza&beer junkie?u get pot belle? undecided
Re: Most Romantic Wedding Entrance Ever! by OgidiBoy(m): 2:57am On Dec 17, 2009
Pweety4me:

*Shakes her head* God help u then your gurl must know how 2 cook den abi?. . .and pizza&beer junkie?u get pot belle? undecided

I wish I could gain weight, I can eat a whole horse and not gain nothing. My girl is an ok cook, but when it comes to Nigerian food she is horrible at it.

****Don't tell her I said that**** lipsrsealed
Re: Most Romantic Wedding Entrance Ever! by Pweety4me(f): 3:06am On Dec 17, 2009
Is she nigerian? undecided
Re: Most Romantic Wedding Entrance Ever! by OgidiBoy(m): 3:18am On Dec 17, 2009
Yeah she's Nigerian but she's one of those that were born here.
Re: Most Romantic Wedding Entrance Ever! by Pweety4me(f): 3:54am On Dec 17, 2009
I would have told u 2 teach her but it's obvious u can't cook so i would advise u 2 hire me as ur chef just pay 4 ticket i'll be there right away!. . . cheesy grin tongue
Re: Most Romantic Wedding Entrance Ever! by OgidiBoy(m): 3:58am On Dec 17, 2009
Pweety4me:

I would have told u 2 teach her but it's obvious u can't cook so i would advise u 2 hire me as your chef just pay 4 ticket i'll be there right away!. . . cheesy grin tongue

That would be nice, but i have a feeling you and I will end up on the kitchen floor doing something else lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Most Romantic Wedding Entrance Ever! by Pweety4me(f): 4:02am On Dec 17, 2009
*Bends over slowly* well there ain't no harm in that is there? lipsrsealed grin anywayz wat am i saying i am a nun i don't see men and i can't see any men u can call it prison i dunno. . . sad
Re: Most Romantic Wedding Entrance Ever! by OgidiBoy(m): 4:24am On Dec 17, 2009
Pweety4me:

*Bends over slowly* well there ain't no harm in that is there? lipsrsealed grin anywayz wat am i saying i am a nun i don't see men and i can't see any men u can call it prison i dunno. . . sad

Yeah right, even nuns get some action ones in a while tongue
Re: Most Romantic Wedding Entrance Ever! by Pweety4me(f): 4:29am On Dec 17, 2009
^From where 2 where? undecided i hope your not insinuating that i sleep with my fellow nuns? shocked angry lipsrsealed
Re: Most Romantic Wedding Entrance Ever! by OgidiBoy(m): 5:35am On Dec 17, 2009
Pweety4me:

^From where 2 where? undecided i hope your not insinuating that i sleep with my fellow nuns? shocked angry lipsrsealed

How can I insinuate something like that about my princess sad

Cadet Corps D Coy Passing Out Parade Invitation / Dwarf Takes His Own Special Ladder To Church As He Weds His Tall Bride In Style / Female University Rowing Team Str!p Totally N@ked For New 2017 Calendar (photos)