Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,726 members, 7,955,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

Help!workin In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help!workin In Nigeria (646 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!workin In Nigeria by bab55z: 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2009
my name is Williem. I'm yoruba and i was  born in ivory coast and  i currently live there too. i have recently obtained my first diploma which can give me a  direct acces to job. the diploma concern "new technologies of informations and telecommunication". i obtained it after two years of special formation after my high school degree.
So i would like to get to nigeria to see if there could be a chance for me to have a job maybe at zain or MTN and so on.
that's why i write to you, who already live in nigeria, to advice me  if it's a good idea or not, or, what are things  that i have to prepare for and so on.

thanks and excuse me for my bad english we speak french here

(1) (Reply)

Can Prisoners In Nigeria Build Any Career When They Are Out Of Prisons? / I.t Students Required In Lagos / Maximize Ur Time In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.