Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit (35640 Views)

6 Causes Of Obesity - You Are Definitely A Victim Of Number 3 / 6 Causes Of Obesity - You Are Definitely A Victim Of Number 3 / 5 Things That Are Destroying Your Teeth - You Are Definitely Guilty Of Number 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit by Yarnvibes(f): 11:59am On Mar 10, 2017
Your body is the place you live in. You have to take good care of it by being fit and keeping it in shape. However, quite a large chunk of people are not bothered about whether they are fit or not as far as they wake up in the morning and go wherever they want. The only time they are concerned about their body is when they are ill.

This is not good. Being fit can ward off heart ailment and other cancerous diseases. But still, you make very minute effort to keep fit. In line with this, Jumia Travel , the online travel agency shares signs that you are definitely not fit. It may be time to exercise.

1. It takes forever for your heart rate to slow
Your age determines how quick your heart rate will slow. For a young man, it shouldn’t take several minutes for his heart beat to relax. However, because you are out of shape, your heart’s still pounding for another five minutes. You are not fit.

2. Caffeine is the only thing that keeps you awake
You have so many things on your plate but you find it difficult to keep awake. Often times, it is the coffee that prevents you from sleeping so that you can perform. When you exercise more, you don’t need to take caffeine anymore to keep awake.

3. You cannot do pushups
This is perhaps one of the most obvious signs. It is a very reliable way to determine if you are fit or not. Unfortunately, many people fail this test. Some are even lucky if they go beyond 5 pushups. If this is the case, it may be time to hit the gym in any of your favourite hotels.

4. You struggle to catch your breath
For example, when you climb the stairs or workout in the morning, and within few minutes you are panting and out of breath, it is a warning sign. You really need to start exercising to regain your fitness.

5. You are longing for sugar
Most times if you are fit, you would have little or no desire to take sugar because the exercise you engage in gives you natural energy. So, if you are always craving sugar, you should exercise more often.

6. You are always tired
Tiredness is relative. It doesn’t necessarily mean that whenever you are tired or fatigued, you are not fit. But if you are always or you complain of tiredness daily, there is every possibility that your fitness level is not up to scratch.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/6-alarming-signs-definitely-not-fit/

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit by kingPhidel(m): 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ftc
God Don answer my call to win FTC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit by Uhreme: 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
nice write-up but forget about point (3) and (5) craving for sugar, though not good for your health has nothing to do with your current health status. It is a habit. If you say always thirsty I will agree with you. also not able to do press-up doesn't mean that you are not fit. it might just be that your hand muscles are weak because you have not developed them for such exercise. However, for the rest, I concur.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit by kittykollinxx(m): 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
OP is grading fitness who scored 100/100.

but I feel no human is perfectly fit
Re: 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit by Ezezima2012(m): 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit by CharleyCharley: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
undecided
Re: 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin

@kittykollinxx take am easy ooo...you see the gap between where you dey and where I dey bah...I been dey throw my toothy smileys when I see your FTC.
Re: 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit by DCMIX(m): 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
As

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit by habex005(m): 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
indeed
Re: 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit by Blurryface(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
Re: 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit by Tpresh(f): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
Noted
Re: 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit by ekems2017(f): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
Is this post about Baba?

3 Likes

Re: 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit by Dannidom(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
We don hear
Re: 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit by VickyRotex(f): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
cool cool cool
Re: 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit by jloga(f): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
Bruce Lee wen fit, where him dey today?? na too much power kill am

9 Likes

Re: 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit by shibanbo(m): 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
And if you no fit last on top woman for 45 minutes.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit by makinson2865: 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
Well said, tanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit by petux(m): 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
I cant do 3 push ups and am lazy to hit the gym....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit by RadicalP: 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
Toh, rick Ross no fit tongue, drake dn dey gather fat lipsrsealed, Donald trump no look like flavour, obasanjo no look like iyanya, DON JAZZY no look like iyanya, wiz kahlifa no dey carry weight, grin grin

The thing most people Dnt Knw is that hitting the gym takes a LOT out of your time needed for other things, to keep seriously fit is like doing a job, day in day out, nothing else. That's why celebrities can do it, but mark zurkaberg no get the time,.

Like he rightly said, he doesn't even waste time to pick cloth, but the money wey e get fit buy 10 don't jazzy,+ infinite flavour's and timaya's

*I'm not against keeping fit, if u wanna keep fit, a simple morning jug+ light exercise is OK, or do yoga,

Muscle no go put food for table or money for wife upkeep

12 Likes

Re: 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit by soberdrunk(m): 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
I cannot do pushups but i can do 'crouching tiger holding protector" for hours, am i fit? angry angry
Re: 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit by Negotiate: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
I do die
Re: 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit by librangyps(f): 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
This is a topic we should all take seriously. Please if you are a newbie in the gym or your local field, start out slowly, don't feel overwhelmed by what others are doing. Listen to your body and take it slow... to avoid stories that touch.

Yes no matter your age, you might just fall down and Die!

Take it slow
Make it regular
You will do more overtime not in one day
You don't have to do all yourvtrainer says... Listen to your body

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit by MrGreenMavro: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
cheesy

You are not fit wen u need to browse the internet whenever u want to woo a lady

you are not fit wen u are always sweating when talking to a lady u are in love with

You are not fit if you cannot do more than one round with your babe

You are not fit, if at 45, wizkid is ur mentor

5 Likes

Re: 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit by jmesk(f): 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
nice thread op. my bf cant do 5 push ups and cant go beyond 2minutes angry
Re: 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
jmesk:

You are in serious trouble sad

1 Like

Re: 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit by kittykollinxx(m): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

@kittykollinxx take am easy ooo...you see the gap between where you dey and where I dey bah...I been dey throw my toothy smileys when I see your FTC.
cheesy
Re: 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit by chukwundukc(m): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
I really need to hit the gym..... I know within myself that am no longer fit

1 Like

Re: 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit by HIRAETH: 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nice points op...
Re: 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit by asahnwaKC: 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
When you can't ride that horse steadily for 15mins... cool...
Re: 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit by ennysuccess(m): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit by shibanbo(m): 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
jmesk:
replace him them,he should go on medical break then u go get an acting BF

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin / Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus / COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.