Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Brethren, Lets Remain Steadfast - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brethren, Lets Remain Steadfast (392 Views)

"My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines / Churches, Mosques To Remain Closed In Lagos / Remain Steadfast In The Faith - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brethren, Lets Remain Steadfast by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hello Brethren,
This is coming a little late, that notwithstanding the message matters.

Compliment of the season to you all. I welcome you to the New Year in the name of Jesus Christ. This year shall be an abundance of breakthrough, blessings, prosperity, divine health, happiness and change of levels for us all in Jesus name. (Amen).

As we move into the New Year, I want to admonish us not to be weary in our Christian race but that we should remain steadfast with our focus solely on our Lord Jesus Christ. The signs of the end times are already manifesting right in our very eyes and that shows the return of our King, Jesus Christ is near. But when he returns how would he meet us?

Brethren, let us remain steadfast in the race, let us maintain our righteousness and avoid anything that can make us backslide. The devil is subtle and crafty and we should be careful so that he will not beguile us the same he way he did to Eve (2 Corinthians 11:3).

Let us always walk in the spirit so we can always overcome the flesh (Galatians 5:16 & 25). Harder times are still coming but if we remain in the Lord Jesus Christ, we are exempted because God has blessed us with every spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ (Ephesians 1:3).

Don’t compromise your faith for whatever reason. There is no short corner with Jesus. Salvation is work (Philippians 2:12). And God will help us.
And if you are yet to yield the leadership of your life to Jesus Christ, do so now. The next second might be too late. No matter the sin you have committed, don’t let the devil deceive you that you won’t be forgiven, NO.
The moment you repent and turn to God, He will erase your sins, cleanse with the blood of Jesus Christ and give you a new beginning (2 Corinthians 5:17).

By the voice of the Holy Spirit, every strange and demonic voice discouraging people from getting saved is silenced in Jesus name.
By the Blood of the Lamb, the power of sin is destroyed on every soul wallowing in one sin or the other in Jesus name.
I pray every one struggling with sin will have a definite encounter with the power of the Holy Spirit and be set free for ever in Jesus name.

(James 4:7), flee fornication, adultery, lies, hatred, smoking, drinking, clubbing, fight, malice, worldly lusts and the likes.
I pray God will continue to empower us to overcome the flesh as we await the return of Jesus name.
Re: Brethren, Lets Remain Steadfast by enshy: 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
passion4christ:
Hello Brethren,
This is coming a little late, that notwithstanding the message matters.

Compliment of the season to you all. I welcome you to the New Year in the name of Jesus Christ. This year shall be an abundance of breakthrough, blessings, prosperity, divine health, happiness and change of levels for us all in Jesus name. (Amen).

As we move into the New Year, I want to admonish us not to be weary in our Christian race but that we should remain steadfast with our focus solely on our Lord Jesus Christ. The signs of the end times are already manifesting right in our very eyes and that shows the return of our King, Jesus Christ is near. But when he returns how would he meet us?

Brethren, let us remain steadfast in the race, let us maintain our righteousness and avoid anything that can make us backslide. The devil is subtle and crafty and we should be careful so that he will not beguile us the same he way he did to Eve (2 Corinthians 11:3).

Let us always walk in the spirit so we can always overcome the flesh (Galatians 5:16 & 25). Harder times are still coming but if we remain in the Lord Jesus Christ, we are exempted because God has blessed us with every spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ (Ephesians 1:3).

Don’t compromise your faith for whatever reason. There is no short corner with Jesus. Salvation is work (Philippians 2:12). And God will help us.
And if you are yet to yield the leadership of your life to Jesus Christ, do so now. The next second might be too late. No matter the sin you have committed, don’t let the devil deceive you that you won’t be forgiven, NO.
The moment you repent and turn to God, He will erase your sins, cleanse with the blood of Jesus Christ and give you a new beginning (2 Corinthians 5:17).

By the voice of the Holy Spirit, every strange and demonic voice discouraging people from getting saved is silenced in Jesus name.
By the Blood of the Lamb, the power of sin is destroyed on every soul wallowing in one sin or the other in Jesus name.
I pray every one struggling with sin will have a definite encounter with the power of the Holy Spirit and be set free for ever in Jesus name.

(James 4:7), flee fornication, adultery, lies, hatred, smoking, drinking, clubbing, fight, malice, worldly lusts and the likes.
I pray God will continue to empower us to overcome the flesh as we await the return of Jesus name.
Timely message. God reward your labour.
Take away the world and its toys
Take away the world and its pomp
Jesus my portion forever!
Re: Brethren, Lets Remain Steadfast by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 18, 2017
enshy:

Timely message. God reward your labour.
Take away the world and its toys
Take away the world and its pomp
Jesus my portion forever!

AMEN....... THANKS
Re: Brethren, Lets Remain Steadfast by luvmijeje(f): 11:48am On Apr 18, 2017

Amen oooo.

(1) (Reply)

What The Holy Bible Teaches About "Dating And Sex" / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(tue. 28/03/2017) / 250m For Grab At The God’s Children Great Talent (GCGT) Season 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.