Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

#bbnaija: Bisola Gave TTT Blow-job After The Party? Bisola Vs Ttt(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Bisola Gave TTT Blow-job After The Party? Bisola Vs Ttt(video) (1012 Views)

I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola / Ex Bbnaija Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her Birthaday Today (photo) / Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Bisola Gave TTT Blow-job After The Party? Bisola Vs Ttt(video) by profnews: 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Therefore, we now know that the show was past fire! and We recognized some foot walks and photos of TTT and Bisola rocking, rubbing, kissing, smooching themselves even at their pre-eviction dance night!

#BBNaija: Bisola gave TTT Blow-job after the party? Bisola Vs TTT(video) Believe me that as the party and boozing ends, the two housemates felt to get glued together! …and wow they had it. Under the sheets, TTT and Bisola went. lol

All this show in party surely led to something noticeable. Bisola & TTT got themselves very busy under the sheets sorting how themselves in the way they felt most.
The video below suggests as if Bisola was bending down to swallow TTT’s big cassava…. enjoy yourself… the microphone is still on, so be attentive. Read more in the signature

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Dayo Amusa, Survives Car Accident At Ibadan [PICS] / Fans Cheer's Up Davido O.B.O In Cape Town As He Cruise's With Ferrari(pic,video) / Baby Born Clutching Birth Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.