Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale (2978 Views)

Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update / Samoyed/white German Shepherd For Sale / Solid 3 Months Old Black & Tan Female German Shepherd Puppy For Sale!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by bobbysaxy: 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
If interested call 08155560515

2 Likes

Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by Seun(m): 1:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
Age? Reason for sale? Location? Price? I don't plan to buy a dog, but this is a stunning picture and you should upload more. Well done bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by blackboy(m): 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
I agree. Didn't want to open the thread but when I dID and saw the dog I was like.. Wow!! Then I looked at who posted it..no other than bobbysax. Very nice
Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Seun:
Reason for sale?
Business Reasons! Profiting!!

1 Like

Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by Lavendra(f): 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
Seun:
Age? Reason for sale? Location? Price? I'm not interested in buying, but this is a terrific picture and you should upload more.

Why does it always seem like you are trying to attack him, this isn't the first I've noticed... just my thought though...
Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by Seun(m): 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lavendra:
Why does it always seem like you are trying to attack him, this isn't the first I've noticed... just my thought though...
I don't feel that I attacked him on this thread; I just requested for more info and commented about the gorgeousness of his GSD pic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by Lavendra(f): 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=Seun post=54466237]I don't feel that I attacked him on this thread; I just requested for more info and commented about the gorgeousness of his GSD pic.[/quote

Noted. thanks if anyone is interested in buying, the person can chat him up for more pics and information.
Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by nzaghibaba(m): 5:33am On Mar 11, 2017
Lavendra:

Before you modified your sentence, you mentioned that the pic was terrific, I'm I right or wrong or did you make a mistake I personally don't see anything wrong with the pic, if anyone is interested in buying, the person can chat him up for more pics and information.
the last time I checked terrific is a positive word. Guy terrific is not terrible... It means super, fantastic, gorgeous etc

2 Likes

Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by highscript(m): 9:01am On Mar 11, 2017
Lavendra:

Before you modified your sentence, you mentioned that the pic was terrific, I'm I right or wrong or did you make a mistake I personally don't see anything wrong with the pic, if anyone is interested in buying, the person can chat him up for more pics and information.
sorry o,its "am i right" and not "i'm i right"

1 Like

Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 11, 2017
Terrific doesn't actually mean bad. He is Complimenting the dog. Levendra has always been a moniker involved in others people business while he doesn't bring any of his business to the table.

2 Likes

Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by kolokolobi(m): 12:43am On Mar 12, 2017
Wow... Lavendra or what do you call yourself
Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by fabre4: 11:24am On Mar 12, 2017
This dog is too pretty wish I could get it GSD still remain the cutest especially the slant back
Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by bobbysaxy: 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
fabre4:
This dog is too pretty wish I could get it GSD still remain the cutest especially the slant back
she is affordable.she is just 1yr 8mnths...call 08155550515 if interested
Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by coolsegun2002: 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lavendra:

You obviously don't know the love seun has for the dogs....ive not been to his house oooo...but allow me to commit the fallacy that he doesn't have less than 4dogs...

Naturally if you love dogs u'll just like seeing their pics especially exotic breeds. I do it when I'm less busy too I just check threads of dogs for sale sometimes not really interested in buying. I must add that this GSD is one hell of german sherperd... if u visit pet section regularly you would know this one is awesome to the eyes and can make man buy if one has spare change
Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by bobbysaxy: 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
Seeling
Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by bobbysaxy: 8:13am On Mar 14, 2017
Still available
Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by DidiLove1: 10:02am On Mar 14, 2017
Lavendra:

Do you know the meaning of terrific?
Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by bobbysaxy: 10:58am On Mar 14, 2017
Nairalanders can talk sha...lol...so far its bobbysaxy talk like dis...the zeal to talk and follow up the thread dey always come naturally...well all the same, i dey enjoy una sha...the one wey dey make me laugh pass na wen some of them dey even show their jealousy openly and dem no dey shy...i just shake my head and i smile and then i just go back to work.that should atleast send a message..learn from bobbysaxy plsssss....i take God beg una....

1 Like

Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by Seun(m): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
Plus post more pictures, from different angles.
Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by AngelicBeing: 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
cool
Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by bobbysaxy: 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
If u wanna buy call or whatsapp.08155560515...she is cheap and affordable
Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by inception101(m): 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nice dog, interested. Is she fertile?
Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by bobbysaxy: 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
inception101:
Nice dog, interested. Is she fertile?
yea 100percent....call or whatsapp.08155560515
Re: Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale by jnrbayano(m): 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
Lavendra:

"Terrific"

Ma'am what is your complaint?

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Feed My Caucasian Shepherd With? Help House / Canines And Soyabeans / Purebred And Affordable Brown Male Boerboel Puppies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.