Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,819 members, 7,841,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Sgt Ponzi Haters Final Message: Shun Ponzi Schemes - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Sgt Ponzi Haters Final Message: Shun Ponzi Schemes (734 Views)

Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes / The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH / Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sgt Ponzi Haters Final Message: Shun Ponzi Schemes by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
Greetings to you all. I Sgt Ponzi Hater fought a battle and I won.

The battle started when I realised how much my brothers were being duped by Non-Nigerians. Lebanese, Chinese and Vietnamese opened brilliant websites for us to pay each other that they were helping us. What they were actually doing was reaping us off and defrauding us of the little we had remaining.

They made spurious promises of lasting for ever which they knew was false ab-initio. But as soon as they made their target they cashed out and left us fighting each other. They set brothers against brothers and citizens against citizens while they use our money to acquire choice mansions in the finest places in the world. They made us think we crashed the system whereas the system was not sustainable from the outset.

The past days have been a serious battle for me. With all sort of attacks coming yet the Lord has been my strength, I have glided through victoriously because the Lord has been my shield and shelter and my course have been a sincere course.

My stand remains that Ponzi schemes are wrong and Get help world wide is a sinking sand and I'm glad to be a forerunner. I've done my bid and I'm not willing to loose blood for any Nigerian.

Enjoy your scheme. Sgt Ponzi Hater will be back.

God bless you all.

My message remains: Shun Ponzi schemes

Innovate.

Your brother.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

1 Like

Re: Sgt Ponzi Haters Final Message: Shun Ponzi Schemes by segebase(m): 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
laffing with Chinese

2 Likes

Re: Sgt Ponzi Haters Final Message: Shun Ponzi Schemes by rottennaija(m): 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
Re: Sgt Ponzi Haters Final Message: Shun Ponzi Schemes by tuak(f): 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
Oniyeye. Attention seeker.no
Re: Sgt Ponzi Haters Final Message: Shun Ponzi Schemes by goxx(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lmaoooo. Ponzihater is now 'Nobody'?. We will still get you Bro.

3 Likes

Re: Sgt Ponzi Haters Final Message: Shun Ponzi Schemes by anthony533(m): 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ponzihater you will forever remain nobody in life untill you are wiped out from earth

1 Like

Re: Sgt Ponzi Haters Final Message: Shun Ponzi Schemes by Mkmoney(m): 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
This is serious :oThis is serious
Re: Sgt Ponzi Haters Final Message: Shun Ponzi Schemes by nurez305(m): 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
Why is this guy behaving like a goat na

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Most Of Us Won't Believe But It's Paying. Chkd Payment Methods / Nigeria Man Collapse After Losing Sport Bet / Earn Money For Viewing Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.