Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Blog For Sale With Custom Domain, Facebook Page And Hosting All Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blog For Sale With Custom Domain, Facebook Page And Hosting All Together (247 Views)

Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" / Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page / Blog For Sale With Custom Domain, Facebook Page And Hosting All Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blog For Sale With Custom Domain, Facebook Page And Hosting All Together by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
I have a Blog for sale [ entertainment niche ] Well cleaned [ SEO FREE ], [ compatible on all web ]. [ Enough ads space ], [ mobile responsive ], [ compatible on all mobile device ], i am selling it with the domain name, hosting account of 2month remaining and a facebook page of 4,927 For affordable amount i have already organised the blog designed to be loved by visitors

If you buy the blog i will support you if you have any difficulty [ but assurance is covered that there is no difficulty

WEBSITE URL: http://www.ironyvibes.com.ng/

FACEBOOK URL: https://www.facebook.com/ironyvibes

The blog was redesign by me mobilly fitted by me

so who is buying?? if you are buying let get on business see URL of the site Above you can check on it to see

to whom is buying it i will give you forever support on any difficulty on the site

(1) (Reply)

New Environmental Law Will Guarantee Lagosians' Right To Cleaner, Safer Envirom / Natural Exfoliation Technical Terms / [music] Lil Fred-shey You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.