Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,294 members, 7,864,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

My Grandmother Made Me Return To Five Star Music -- Harrysong - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Grandmother Made Me Return To Five Star Music -- Harrysong (1163 Views)

Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures / Harrysong: "I Am No Longer With Five Star Music, God Bless E-money & Kcee" / Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Grandmother Made Me Return To Five Star Music -- Harrysong by TunezMediaTV: 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nigerian music star Harrysong, in a brief chat with Planet TV, spoke about the issue he had with his label, Five Star music, that and him quit to go create his own music company.

The ‘Reggae Blues’ crooner, said he had to go back to the Five Star team to apologize for all his wrongdoings after talks with his grandma.

In his words:

I wouldn’t want to say that they were expecting us to be quarreling and fighting forever….we came to a balance and we settled…My grand-mum spoke to me and said boy, I have known you with this people, I have blessed you with this people….

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/03/my-grandmother-made-me-return-to-five.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: My Grandmother Made Me Return To Five Star Music -- Harrysong by Ahmed0336(m): 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Wetin old person ll see while sitting even u climb mountain Kilimanjaro you ll neva sight it.

2 Likes

Re: My Grandmother Made Me Return To Five Star Music -- Harrysong by modestofynest(m): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
Story baba ur money done finish keep quiet

1 Like

Re: My Grandmother Made Me Return To Five Star Music -- Harrysong by mexxmoney: 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
You don't mean it!!! After shouting " I don get anoda sponsor " your grandma sent you back to ur former sponsors.

1 Like

Re: My Grandmother Made Me Return To Five Star Music -- Harrysong by iPrevail(m): 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
This one own bad ehn.. He's not a even mummy's boy but a granny's boy cheesy

After so much noise sha..

1 Like

Re: My Grandmother Made Me Return To Five Star Music -- Harrysong by osemoses1234(m): 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
F u c k u man
Re: My Grandmother Made Me Return To Five Star Music -- Harrysong by AkachukwuD(m): 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
Story story after insulting Kcee.
Just know that things won't be the same anymore
Re: My Grandmother Made Me Return To Five Star Music -- Harrysong by ellahzy(f): 2:05am On Mar 11, 2017
Re: My Grandmother Made Me Return To Five Star Music -- Harrysong by LesbianBoy(m): 2:10am On Mar 11, 2017
Akuko for the gods! angry
Re: My Grandmother Made Me Return To Five Star Music -- Harrysong by morbeta(m): 5:13am On Mar 11, 2017
They will discharge you disgracefully and when you don't expect it. Don't think they have forgotten so soon your act of Betrayal. Your weak link is well known now and they will definitely use it against you. Enjoy it while it last.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Mom Shares Beautiful Photos Of Her Children Who Shares Same Date / Miss Beautiful Nigeria Mbn2017 Grand Finale (lagarido) / Throwback Photo Of Lalasticlala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.