Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates (43151 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend / Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo / This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by bbbabes(f): 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
His name is Lloyd Barker and he shared some adorable photos with his mother who would easily pass for his girlfriend.

He wrote "The photo on the left was taken in 1998 and the photo on the right: 2012. I was 6 and 20 years old, respectively. The concept that always comes to mind is the idea that my mother has been the one to lift me yesterday, properly preparing me to be able to lift her today. "Lifting" is figurative for inspire, encourage, motivate, and support. "

More photos below

[img]https://2.bp..com/-i-IuXSV3x10/WLa1jGrfmuI/AAAAAAADfAM/DhsbpsqGFDIbp-_4XhlMKOqEZH7lVwEawCLcB/s400/Untitled.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/03/this-guys-mum-will-pass-for-his.html

lalasticlala

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by bbbabes(f): 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
. lipsrsealed.

145 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by Justeenaleo(f): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
wawuuuuu

1 Like

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by Tynasparks(f): 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jaw dropping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by rawgurl(f): 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
So cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by REIIGN(m): 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
rawgurl:
So cool
So you visit this section? wink
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by REIIGN(m): 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
rawgurl:
So cool
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by Jodha(f): 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
Put on some clothes "mum"..

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by rawgurl(f): 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
REIIGN:

yeah, for comic relief.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by BatmanIsWatching(m): 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
Wow!

2 Likes

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by REIIGN(m): 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
rawgurl:

yeah, for comic relief.

Lol, they say this is where the kids are. Guess you came to watch the "kids".
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by rawgurl(f): 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
REIIGN:

Lol, they say this is where the kids are. Guess you came to watch the "kids".

many here are not kids but adults behaving like kids.
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by REIIGN(m): 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
rawgurl:

many here are not kids but adults behaving like kids.
That's why I put the "kids" in quote. grin

I'm sure you know who this is?
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by rawgurl(f): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
REIIGN:

That's why I put the "kids" in quote. grin

I'm sure you know who this is?

wow SINZ cheesycheesycheesy ......... Whats up with ur main ?

1 Like

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by REIIGN(m): 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
rawgurl:

wow SIN.Z cheesycheesycheesy ......... Whats up with ur main ?
Lol, you didn't notice? grin
My main was incarcerated for scalping the life out of one witless doofus.

Welcome to Romance Sect hun wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by rawgurl(f): 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
REIIGN:

Lol, you didn't notice? grin

My main was incarcerated for scalping the life out of one witless doofus.

Welcome to Romance Sect hun wink

Thanks dear kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by Mznaett: 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
Cool
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
She had him at 16 hence why her body bounced right back grin
16 and pregnant .. it is well
Most females who have kids extremely early tend to keep their shape as they are still growing too.
They look happy so all good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by firstking01(m): 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Peeps just be looking for what to post....yawhnnns.
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by professorfal: 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jodha:
Put on some clothes "mum"..

in the water?

9 Likes

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by ichommy(m): 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
This is Strong...
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by AkinPhysicist: 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
cool
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by mykelmeezy: 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
no insults but this can never or has a 0.1% of happening in Nigeria

i mean how can you look this fresh with the mental stress that accompanies being a nigerian

wealth isnt even the issue...

being a nigerian living in Nigeria alone ... isn't helping

10 Likes

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by Inferno17: 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
Bloggers and their witless stories and posts..

1 Like

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by emmykk(m): 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
many ladies will like this picture but abortion nor go let them see road

3 Likes

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by babyfaceafrica: 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
professorfal:

in the water?
I tire for some people

2 Likes

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Won't be surprised If they are boinking each other.

Na your mama you carry for neck like that?

The OP even said more "sexy" pictures at the link.

The words "mother" and "sexy" in a sentence sounds incongruous. Has a jarring note to it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by publicenemy(m): 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
If he is my friend I will visit more when he is not at home...

So I can help his mom with domestic chores.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by martineverest(m): 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Some modern mum sha....olosho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse / Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.