Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Any One Having Issue With Betahost247? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Any One Having Issue With Betahost247? (805 Views)

Please Help: Betahost247 Is Killing My Business/Blogging For 2 Weeks Now / Who Is Using Betahost247? / 5 Good Reasons Why Betahost247.com Is My Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any One Having Issue With Betahost247? by skyhighweb(m): 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
been hours now and no message from these guys, email nno response, chat no response, phone calls no one response.

www.makeisell.com
Re: Any One Having Issue With Betahost247? by betahost247(m): 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
skyhighweb:
been hours now and no message from these guys, email nno response, chat no response, phone calls no one response.

www.makeisell.com

Hello,

Your site is loading fine on our end here. No downtime had been recorded. It might be your network IP address is blocking your from gaining access to the server.

Kindly use another network or connect to a VPN and try reloading the page again.

Do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you

Regards,
John G.
Beta Host Limited Support Team
Re: Any One Having Issue With Betahost247? by skyhighweb(m): 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
betahost247:

Hello,

Your site is loading fine on our end here. No downtime had been recorded. It might be your network IP address is blocking your from gaining access to the server.

Kindly use another network or connect to a VPN and try reloading the page again.

Do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you

Regards,
John G.
having the worst day, i cant even upload items on the site no more some links now take for ever to load, i had to remove google ad to even speedup load yet nothing

1 Like

Re: Any One Having Issue With Betahost247? by betahost247(m): 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
skyhighweb:
having the worst day, i cant even upload items on the site no more some links now take for ever to load, i had to remove google ad to even speedup load yet nothing

Hello,

This could be as a result of your site loading on Cloudflare server. Our support have remove Cloudflare nameserver from your domain.

Kindly note that, your domain will go into propagation due to change in nameserver, this propagation will be completed approximately 24-48hrs.

Do let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you

Regards,
John G.
Re: Any One Having Issue With Betahost247? by skyhighweb(m): 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
betahost247:

Hello,

This could be as a result of your site loading on Cloudflare server. Our support have remove Cloudflare nameserver from your domain.

Kindly note that, your domain will go into propagation due to change in nameserver, this propagation will be completed approximately 24-48hrs.

Thank you

Regards,
John G.
una dey do well oh, my site has now become a on and off affair
Re: Any One Having Issue With Betahost247? by betahost247(m): 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
skyhighweb:
una dey do well oh, my site has now become a on and off affair

Hello,

Your site seems to be working fine on our end, below image is the screenshot of your site. Kindly check your network ip connection, it might be your network isp ip address is blocking you from gaining access to the server.

Do let us know if you have any further challenges.

Thank you

Regards,
Musa K. D
Beta Host Support Team

Re: Any One Having Issue With Betahost247? by skyhighweb(m): 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
betahost247:

Hello,

Your site seems to be working fine on our end, below image is the screenshot of your site. Kindly check your network ip connection, it might be your network isp ip address is blocking you from gaining access to the server.

Do let us know if you have any further challenges.

Thank you

Regards,
Musa K. D
Beta Host Support Team
why will glo b blocking me? while am using glo sim
Re: Any One Having Issue With Betahost247? by betahost247(m): 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
skyhighweb:
why will glo b blocking me? while am using glo sim

Hello,

That depends on the ip address assign to your sim card. Kindly note that, this issues is from GLO network not from our Server.

Do let us know if you have any further question.

Thank you

Regards,
Adebayo Adeyemi
Beta Host Limited Support/Sales Team
Re: Any One Having Issue With Betahost247? by skyhighweb(m): 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
betahost247:

Hello,

That depends on the ip address assign to your sim card. Kindly note that, this issues is from GLO network not from our Server.

Do let us know if you have any further question.

Thank you

Regards,
Adebayo Adeyemi

now i cant view it on my laptop, dont tell me its glo because all other site are opening mine isnt so what u ever u doing do it fast this is becoming annoying.
Re: Any One Having Issue With Betahost247? by betahost247(m): 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
skyhighweb:

now i cant view it on my laptop, dont tell me its glo because all other site are opening mine isnt so what u ever u doing do it fast this is becoming annoying.

Hello Sir,

They is nothing we can do on our end here, all other site might be opening with the network you are using, but our server is restricting you from gaining access.

Have you tried using other network to load your site, because your site's load fine on our end here. No issue regarding any of clients are unable to access their site with glo network, that was the reason one of our staff says, the IP address assign to your sim card is restricting you from accessing your site.

I will advise you use VPN for the connection or use another network. Though to avoid the issue, kindly use Cloudflare for your site connection.

Thank you

Regards,
Mariam Sule

(1) (Reply)

How To Create 3d Effect On Coreldraw Without 3d Text-transformation / . / Take This Konga Products Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.