Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) (39895 Views)

Unbelievable Tokunbo Cars Spotted In Lagos (Shocking Photos) / Top 5 Cars Spotted In Nigeria For Car Lovers. / Top 5 Cars Spotted In Nigeria This Week -specs And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) by Zico5(m): 11:29am On Mar 11, 2017
Just give me the money
Re: Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 11:29am On Mar 11, 2017
finalboss:

me
lolz..you no go kill person
Re: Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) by bornmekus: 11:30am On Mar 11, 2017
Money Rules
Re: Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) by nNEOo(m): 11:34am On Mar 11, 2017
Royce is just a gold paint ryt cry?
I mean not raw gold ryt? cry
Re: Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) by dyabman(m): 11:36am On Mar 11, 2017
None ! angry
Re: Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) by Kennyodinye(m): 11:44am On Mar 11, 2017
PaperLace:
This OP...
You go just dey post fine fine cars, as a blogger you is na.
Until boys will enter Malaysia to sell their kidney. Better stopeet...

Who will buy that Bentley Bentayga Mansory for me? angry
U No get Bf
Re: Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) by ikbnice(m): 11:44am On Mar 11, 2017
Why are these caes insanely expensive?
Re: Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) by vedah: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2017
Kondomatic:
Sell your kidneys
See advice LOL!
Re: Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 11, 2017
finalboss:

me
bru good morning
Re: Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) by deavicky(m): 11:48am On Mar 11, 2017
mejai:
those 3 cars in d second pics.......God why?
don't worry God will visit u with wisdom on how u can buy ur own. Just remember this day.
Re: Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 11:49am On Mar 11, 2017
vedah:
See advice LOL!
That is a fast way to get it nah.

I am beginning to recognize your handwriting
Re: Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) by selfmadeboss: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2017
i must buy rolls royce before december 2017
and to the stupid mod that banned me. feel free to ban again.
thunda wey go fire you still dey train kick boxing for thailand angry angry angry
Re: Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) by coolsegun2002: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2017
Some people will just mount several bungalows and duplexes on alloy wheels and be driving it around...

Diaris God ooo!!!!!!! When some pple are still paying rent in one room face me I face you, and can't even chop two meals in a day...life is just unfair..
Re: Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) by 4C2215131: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2017
Don't know why but I'm just a Mercedes man. After that a BMW nut case.

Take out an S65 AMG anytime rather than these beauties.
Re: Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) by vedah: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2017
Kondomatic:
That is a fast way to get it nah.

I am beginning to recognize your handwriting
Lol! Like you can give your sibling such an advice.

You mean you know my main?cheesy
Re: Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 12:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
vedah:
Lol! Like you can give your sibling such an advice.

You mean you know my main?cheesy
She said that guys will soon enter Malaysia to sell their kidney to be able to buy the cars so ts just right that she joins them instead of waiting for them to sell their own and then use the money to buy the car for her.

Not really but it's a step in the right direction.
Re: Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) by Elxandre(m): 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
PaperLace:
This OP...

The boy should be ready to sell a bag of kidneys to be able to afford it then. grin
Re: Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) by Elxandre(m): 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
terrezo2002:
If you can afford these cars and there are hungry and homeless people around you. I tell you the truth, you are heartless and capable of murder.
Then you shouldn't buy any car!

Why use a Camry when you can buy a golf and donate the money to the less privileged?
How many people did you help yesterday?

I'm a cheerful giver, but you must understand that no one is obligated to "save the world"

Even churches refuse to heavily subsidize school fees. their schools.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
Which of these top cars do you prefer to cruise for TGIF tonight?.. The quoted prices are current estimates for those who want to buy theirs today.

GOLD Rolls-Royce Phantom II (₦165m)

Bugatti Veyron (₦790m)

Benz SLR and Lexus LFA peeping in the background

Bentley Bentayga Mansory (₦220m)

Rolls-Royce Phantom Series II (₦157m)

Aston Martin Vantage S (₦92m)

Pix: @gidicars and @folaallison

https://autojosh.com/cars-spotted-in-nigeria/

I TELL YOU 1 THING THOUGH
BEING A 6 MONTH IMMIGRANT IN THE UK
IT'S ONLY IN LAGOS YOU CAN TRULY ENJOY THESE CARS IN THE WORLD!!!

AND I'LL TELL YOU WHY
Re: Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2017

AND I'LL TELL YOU WHY
Re: Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) by hedonistic: 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
I'm interested in the Bentley Bentayga Mansory. Where in Nigeria was it spotted?

And who owns that Bugatti and the SLR... Could it be AA Oil in ABJ?
Re: Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) by Elxandre(m): 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:

AND I'LL TELL YOU WHY
Please tell!
Re: Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) by max700: 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nice rides.
Re: Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) by vedah: 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
Kondomatic:
She said that guys will soon enter Malaysia to sell their kidney to be able to buy the cars so ts just right that she joins them instead of waiting for them to sell their own and then use the money to buy the car for her.

Not really but it's a step in the right direction.
Lol! Funny you! cheesy

Trust me, you won't know if I don't want you to know.wink
Re: Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
vedah:
Lol! Funny you! cheesy

Trust me, you won't know if I don't want you to know.wink
Yea... You can say that because you don't know me
Re: Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) by Skookum(m): 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
As 007 fan will rather go for the Aston Martin.
But d Rolls Royce is not bad sha
Re: Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) by vedah: 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
Kondomatic:
Yea... You can say that because you don't know me
I say that because I know me smiley
Re: Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
vedah:
I say that because I know me smiley
Alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) by mrsuccessful(m): 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
My own grin angry grin tongue tongue

Re: Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) by vikeyz(m): 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
i just love good cars, the Gold Rolls Royce Phantom will look so good on me kiss
Re: Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) by roysam(m): 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
PaperLace:
This OP...

Sweetie, I will definitely buy it for you, when you finish bathing and well grown to drive it cos you deserve it.
Re: Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) by femesua(m): 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
God ponish poverty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Innoson Unveils Its Fire Fighting Truck - Photos / First Ever Convertible Range Rover Velar Spotted (Photos) / 9 Foot King Cobra Removed From A Van's Glove Compartment In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.