Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,034 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Saved From A Refrigerator - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Saved From A Refrigerator (654 Views)

How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers / Wife Left A Letter For A Husband On Refrigerator And This Happened / How His Life Was Saved (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saved From A Refrigerator by deviceteck: 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
This lady worked at a meat distribution factory. One day, when she finished with her work schedule, she went into the meat cold room (Freezer) to inspect something, but in a moment of misfortune, the door closed and she was locked inside with no help in sight. Although she screamed and knocked with all her might, her cries went unheard as no one could hear her. Most of the workers had already gone, and outside the cold room it's impossible to hear what was going on inside.

Five hours later, whilst she was at the verge of death, the security guard of the factory eventually opened the door. She was miraculously saved from dying that day. She later asked the security guard how he had come to open the door, which wasn't his usual work routine.

His explanation: "I've been working in this factory for 35 years, hundreds of workers come in and out every day, but you're one of the few who greets me in the morning and says goodbye to me every night when leaving after work. Many treat me as if I'm invisible. Today, as you reported for work... SEE MORE http://deviceteck.com/community/jokes/saved-at-night/#post-16

(1) (Reply)

Funny Performance Of Dino Maleye Song By Students Trending / Nigerian Vines Are Just The Funniest / Question Of The Day!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.