Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,764 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Exxon Mobil Skill Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exxon Mobil Skill Test (5469 Views)

Consolidated Breweries Plc Now Calling For A Skill Test / Chevron Ng Skill Test - Re: Application For Employment / Skill Test By Dragnet For Oil & Gas Job: Pls Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exxon Mobil Skill Test by AXSOLID: 6:10am On Dec 17, 2009
exxon mobil just sent a mail for skill test as per d i.t professional application and aptitude test we wrote few weeks ago.

all respective parties should check their mails
Re: Exxon Mobil Skill Test by AXSOLID: 6:11am On Dec 17, 2009
the test is scheduled for today at 8a.m
Re: Exxon Mobil Skill Test by dolphinbay: 7:48am On Dec 17, 2009
gdmorning all,

I wrote this test in Lagos bt i want to know your motivate. How can MOBIL give people a day notice for a test. Secondly is it dat you want to know if they have started calling people for the second stage. Pls Lets know wat you are up to.

Thank you
Re: Exxon Mobil Skill Test by AXSOLID: 11:24am On Dec 17, 2009
yes. They called for second stage. Yes, they gave a day's notice.
i just finished d test.
Now waiting for results to proceed to interview today.
Re: Exxon Mobil Skill Test by dolphinbay: 11:50am On Dec 17, 2009
Where was the test?
Re: Exxon Mobil Skill Test by Tonynwosa: 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2009
@poster u're a fucking lair.what do u hope to achieve by misinforming pple.God punish you!
Re: Exxon Mobil Skill Test by sophianah(f): 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2009
is this post real?
Re: Exxon Mobil Skill Test by pompido: 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2009
yes, the post is real.from my findings, they only called those for the experienced positions. Nobody that applied for trainee has been called yet.so keep hope alive and don't be hating at the poster! grin
Re: Exxon Mobil Skill Test by Mitchely: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2009
Please if you actually wrote the test, what was the nature of the questions. shocked
Re: Exxon Mobil Skill Test by dare0834(m): 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2009
I also wrote the test, still waiting to know if i would be called for the interview although i got an email stating the interview would be between 10th and 15th January 2010, but it didn't tell if i was successful or not
Re: Exxon Mobil Skill Test by zeedee(f): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2009
Tonynwosa:

@poster u're a bleeping lair.what do u hope to achieve by misinforming pple.God punish you!

Is this a dream you cant fathom?!

It's true.
Re: Exxon Mobil Skill Test by jnrharris: 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2009
Congrats to all that were invited. Was it only the people that applied 4 executive position that were invited or both alike?
Re: Exxon Mobil Skill Test by Ufaxboy(m): 10:02am On Dec 19, 2009
Ok. I took the skills test on thursday and just called someone inhouse and she thinks theyve started calling people on friday who passed the skills test for the interview. I want to know if anybody got phone calls yesterday or emails , holla oh
Re: Exxon Mobil Skill Test by dare0834(m): 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2009
I haven't heard anything from Mobil yet but i am expecting a response this week, once that is gotten you would all be informed
Re: Exxon Mobil Skill Test by AXSOLID: 8:30am On Dec 21, 2009
Tonynwosa:

@poster u're a bleeping lair.what do u hope to achieve by misinforming pple.God punish you!

I think you are very stupid. Note. Very stupid. Cos they did not call you, you are now mad at me. It's not my fault that you are dumb. You are stupid and ignorant. The only thing worse than you is what you see in the mirror when you wake up. If there is anything worse than ignorance is assuming to know. Go for deliverance. Scum of the green earth on which I walk on. Don't ever think you can just call someone a bleeping liar and not get a can of worms
Re: Exxon Mobil Skill Test by patani(m): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2009
@ poster

Dont mind the guy, He only took it too personal, meanwhile dont be too hard on Him ,

Do you know if theyve called the non experienced/ entry level IT , please replyyy i need the reply urgentlyyyy please
Re: Exxon Mobil Skill Test by Ufaxboy(m): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2009
Yes the entry level trainee IT have been called, We were around just 39 ppl and the experienced IT were around 9 ppl. i just got confirmed info that the successful ppl will be contacted first week in january.
Re: Exxon Mobil Skill Test by dare0834(m): 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2009
I also heard the same thing, i called Odunayo (the HR guy involved) and he said first week in January successful people would be contacted
Re: Exxon Mobil Skill Test by y2kola(m): 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2009
hello house,
Has exxon mobil contacted anyone who applied for accountant trainee after the apptitude test written in july 2009.
Re: Exxon Mobil Skill Test by dare0834(m): 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2010
I was just sent an email for the next Interview on Friday 15th January, 2009, hope the other guys got the same mail
Re: Exxon Mobil Skill Test by Ufaxboy(m): 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2010
I was also sent the email for interview on the 13Th nxt week. goodluck all
Re: Exxon Mobil Skill Test by dare0834(m): 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2010
Hi Ufaxboy, what post did you apply for, is it IT Officer or System Support Analyst and what time is it on 13th?
Re: Exxon Mobil Skill Test by Ufaxboy(m): 4:16am On Jan 06, 2010
dare first thing is i applied for IT/systems analyst trainee not the experienced one and secondly my time is 7:30, what about u? wish u best of luck
Re: Exxon Mobil Skill Test by dare0834(m): 7:57am On Jan 06, 2010
Mine is on the 15th, 12.00am, i applied for the experienced category, thanks and i wish you best of luck, hope we both resume there pretty soon grin
Re: Exxon Mobil Skill Test by Ufaxboy(m): 8:04am On Jan 06, 2010
ok thats good.do you know about any other trainees that were invited for the interview.plus i have gotten info on what to expect for the interview, u could call me on 07032314198, plus i could also email you a book on interview stuff like that , that is really really helpful
Re: Exxon Mobil Skill Test by AXSOLID: 11:13pm On Jan 13, 2010
pls can someone tell me how their interview went. wat kind of questions did they ask? how long did it take per candidate and how many came per day. thanks.
Re: Exxon Mobil Skill Test by Leo3333: 6:56am On Jun 17, 2019
AXSOLID:
exxon mobil just sent a mail for skill test as per d i.t professional application and aptitude test we wrote few weeks ago.

all respective parties should check their mails

Helo Sir,

I'm in dire need of your advice.
Kindly tell me what to expect in an ExxonMobil Skills Test.
Re: Exxon Mobil Skill Test by Leo3333: 7:32am On Jun 17, 2019
dare0834:
Mine is on the 15th, 12.00am, i applied for the experienced category, thanks and i wish you best of luck, hope we both resume there pretty soon grin

Helo Sir,

I'm in dire need of your advice.
Kindly tell me what to expect in an ExxonMobil Skills Test.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies For Teachers / Grant Thornton Nigeria Job Recruitment 2017 (7 Vacant Positions) / Job Application Websites Of The Major Oil Companies And The 25 Banks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.