Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,045 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Fiverr Is Till Paying In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fiverr Is Till Paying In Nigeria (974 Views)

Here Is The Latest App That Is Paying In Nigeria Now For Free / Is MMM Paying In Bitcoin? / All You Need To Succeed On Fiverr Is Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiverr Is Till Paying In Nigeria by oyewoledayo(m): 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
The basic steps that i took are:

1. Go to www.fiverr.com and open a free account.

2. Setup your profile.

3. Put up your gigs to render hot and highly needed services

4. Include some other HOT strategies unknown to most people.

I will go into basic discussion about this.

Obviously, a good number of people know about this website located at www.fiverr.com but, the unfortunate thing there is that a whole lot of people find it difficult to make money on this site because, they do not understand the basic strategies of making money from this site.

I was once like that too until I got my breakthrough. Then, I only struggle to make $100/month. This happened for almost 9 months until I eventually got the key to making money from fiverr.

1. To open an account on the website, visit www.fiverr.com , click on sign up and fill in your email address, desired username, password and the security question.
They will send a mail to your email address, confirm your email address and you are set.

2. Setup your profile; you need to set up your profile in a professional way.

You do not overlook this coz most white guys, before they buy from you, they will check on your profile to know who you are and if they can listen to you. You must use a picture on your profile page. This can be your personal picture or just any human picture.
Pictures can be gotten from google images for free.

3. After setting up your profile information, the next point of action is to start putting up your gigs (the services you want to render). This is very important but many people do not know. If you must achieve my kind of result on fiverr, you need listen carefully here. Not all services sell on fiverr.
There are some hotcakes services that if you render on fiverr, you are rest assure of making your first dollar online within 24hours.

4. Include some other hot strategies…
Before I started using these Hot strategies, that was the kind of money I was making on fiverr … I struggled to make $100/month back then. But, after I learnt these strategies and I started implementing then, my fiverr account sky rocket to over $1200/month.
These strategies are only know to the few percentage (less than7%)of people like me who can boast of over $1000/month from fiverr.
I have learnt this via trial and error over the past one year. Had it been I had seen someone to teach me this for #30,000 in that past one year; I would have made over #2,400,000 from fiverr right now.
But, I never had such opportunity as you are having today.

IN A NUTSHELL… My secret of making over #200,000 month from fiverr lies in these simple steps:

1. I open an account at fiverr.com

2. I update my profile to look legitimate

3. I spot some highly demanded services and put up gigs on them

4. I garnish it all with some HOT strategies and the money rolls in.

UNFORTUNATELY…, I cannot afford to unleash those hot strategies here.

Why? 

There are a lot of empty headed people out there waiting for HOT information like this so that they can steal it and start selling it even though they do not understand how it works.
 Also, I do not personally believe in teaching people without practically demonstrating it to them. I am a teacher! I want you to experience how I do things live and direct. 
Lastly and most importantly, a lot of people out there when given free tips and valuable information like this, they tend not to use it coz they did not pay to get it.

But, if you pay heavily to get something, you definitely will ensure that you use that thing and achieve the desired result. Yes! I know what I am talking about. I want to charge the spirit of success out of you.
I am not going to release those hot strategies to you here. If you need it, you will have to take one step further so as for me to know that you are really ready and serious to make money online.
I could have easily go around and borrow any amount I was asked to pay a year ago if I had this kind of opportunity; to be taught by someone that can proof it beyond reasonable doubt that he makes money from fiverr.

Conclusion.

This is to those who are really serious from learning how to make money on fiverr just like I do. #200,000 average monthly income isn’t a small money.

Bankers; that are held in high esteem, doesn’t earn up to this amount. The most interesting thing about this is that, you wouldn’t have to resume office at 8AM and close by 4PM. You work at your convenient time. I spend an average of an hour daily on fiverr to deliver my orders.
OMG! I even forget to tell you all along that you do not need any STARTING CAPITAL. Neither do you need any investment. All you need is an average on an hour access to the internet daily. O boy! Even a sachet water seller; who wouldn’t earn up to #10,000/month requires a starting capital!

You can now see the beauty of fiverr. No Starting Capital! I have just created the video training of my fiverr #200,000/month VIDEO training course and I have decided to give this video training to serious people for a token.

Therefore,
i have decided to roll out some ALL STARTS
materials that will help you in acheving greater
heights in online mo.ney making.

I shall be giving out at least 10 of such great
resources. My personal materials and most
are materials i got from mentors and which
helped me a lot in months past and present...

Gues what?
It's only for those who are aiming
extra 100k to over N1million monthly from
online mo.ney mnaking.

Just one of the models gave one of my students,
a final year student a nice car in the 
month of January 2017.

No beating about the bush,
it's crazy!

For just N4,997
Re: Fiverr Is Till Paying In Nigeria by oyewoledayo(m): 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
Call or whatapp 08151461730.

Re: Fiverr Is Till Paying In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
But senpai, $1200/month is not #200,000
Or you copied this post when naira was still 199 to $1?

3 Likes

Re: Fiverr Is Till Paying In Nigeria by bemagnify: 2:48am On Mar 11, 2017
Penisinpenisout:
But senpai, $1200/month is not #200,000
Or you copied this post when naira was still 199 to $1?
lolz.. Wicked

(1) (Reply)

Exchange Rates For Dollar, Pounds And Euro To Naira - Today (30/3/2017) / Whic Business Can I Invest 1million Naira On / Alat By Wema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.