Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,472 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

You Cannot Do That Right Now. Please Try Again In A Few Hours. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Cannot Do That Right Now. Please Try Again In A Few Hours. (1413 Views)

Sorry, You Can't Post In This Section Yet. Please Try Again In A Week Or So. / Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago / What’s Something You’ve Tried, That You’ll Never, Ever Try Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Cannot Do That Right Now. Please Try Again In A Few Hours. by Dermie: 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
This error message is becoming more frequent day by day. Can anyone explain?

"You cannot do that right now. Please try again in a few hours"

How can I overcome it?

cc Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: You Cannot Do That Right Now. Please Try Again In A Few Hours. by RadicalP: 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
It means you hv been banned in that section either by a mod, supermod or the dumb antispam not, that thing banned me from politics section simply because I said Asaba is not developing,. . . . and I'm from delta o
Re: You Cannot Do That Right Now. Please Try Again In A Few Hours. by RadicalP: 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Apparently I was wrong, the problem has escalated, they gave u a few he's? Lol, check my screenshot
*by the way seun, I was going to call out a scammer in the business section when this came up. How fair is that to the people that might fall prey to his antics? undecided

Re: You Cannot Do That Right Now. Please Try Again In A Few Hours. by Dermie: 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
RadicalP:
Apparently I was wrong, the problem has escalated, they gave u a few he's? Lol, check my screenshot
*by the way seun, I was going to call out a scammer in the business section when this came up. How fair is that to the people that might fall prey to his antics? undecided

That's bad... I also found out one of my posts was hidden, and I was only trying to help. I really hope it's not a human behind the mess. If it's a bot, it should be fixed...because, It makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Do That Right Now. Please Try Again In A Few Hours. by BorderlessTrade(m): 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
It seems this issue happens mostly to new accounts or old accounts that aren't very active. Increasing your activity level, such as creating new tops, replying, Quoting, Shares, and Likes all contribute to open up new sections for you. The level of engagement your new posts receive (such as views, replies, likes, shares, etc) also contribute to increasing your rank. Personally, I think Nairaland is being too restrictive. Your best bet is to long in everyday and engage with people on the forum for a few minutes or more. You can also contact Seun directly about it because I've seen many comments from him on this problem.

In the meantime, I'm passing this message around that some people may find helpful.

Why Sit Around When Others Are Making Thousands and Millions Importing and Reselling New or Used Merchandise?

Yours can be the next success story.

I'm a strong advocate of borderless trade to minimize poverty and joblessness. I encourage Nigerians to venture into online markets that sell to foreigners (especially Westerners). Or at least, you can buy quality items for cheap and sell to Nigerians at more affordable prices.

Basically, there are seven main challenges to becoming a successful online importer or seller:

Capital (I'll teach you how to get it)
Banks and Currencies
Finding “the right products” but cheaper
Dealing with scammers and dishonest sellers or agents
Shipping fast, safe, and cheaper
Dealing with customs
Selling the product

For those who want to sell products online via U.S., European, or other international marketplaces, you face all the above challenges, plus:

Warehousing
Gaining competitive advantage
Shipping to customers
Handling returns

There's a short simplified program that will help you overcome all the above challenges. There's no obligation to pay any specific amount, and you can join the program for free after convincing me that you too poor to pay anything (LOL). Actually, I'm focused on helping to groom new successful online importers like myself. There are too many products and I can't deal with them all. Other people got to join the club. And my biggest satisfaction is to see people succeed from knowledge I taught them. So, don't be discouraged if you are too broke to make any financial compensation/donation for the wonderful knowledge you'll acquire in this program.

I've been using this knowledge personally for the past 7 years and I think it's time to share with others. I've gained a lot of market advantage. I can remember selling used laptops for N25,000 in 2016 because I got them really cheap (actually, I found an American school that wanted to replace all its laptops). They sold me 98 used laptops for about N4000 each. After shipping, the unit cost of each laptop averaged N8000. One of the laptops (a shiny Dell) sold for N50,000. Others sold for N30,000, but the least was N25,000. The funny thing is that these prices were even cheap compared to the market prices in Nigeria that time. So, that single deal yielded hundreds of thousands in profits.

People have shown interest already via email. However, there's still room to enlist more people. I'm looking at about 100 candidates for a start. So hurry up if you want to get in the first batch.

The program will be conducted through an interactive online space like Slack. You can ask questions in real life as we progress. I'll send links to interested candidates through which they can join.

Understand that there are plenty of secrets that make people fail or succeed in online borderless trade. It's way more than just going online and placing an order for a phone or laptop. And I'll share all these juicy secrets during the program. It'll last anywhere from 2 - 6 weeks depending on how sharp you are.

To show your interest, send an email to borderlessmarketz@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Just 48 Hours In Power. / Anambra Guber Getting More Intense / #throwback. Get In If You Can Relate To Any Of These.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.