Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Korede Bello Releases Tracklist Of His Debut Album, "Beloved" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Releases Tracklist Of His Debut Album, "Beloved" (13353 Views)

Ty Bello Releases Tiwa Savage's New Photos / Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) / TY Bello Releases Beautiful Photos Of Singer Chidinmna Ekile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello Releases Tracklist Of His Debut Album, "Beloved" by AkinPhysicist: 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
Is he NOT a Nigerian? Why is he dressed like some Zulu chief? Promote your culture joor - nonsense.

Re: Korede Bello Releases Tracklist Of His Debut Album, "Beloved" by skiibo: 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
#happeningNow

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Releases Tracklist Of His Debut Album, "Beloved" by Sikay19(m): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
Naughtytboy:
Uhmm
The most embarrassing day for the lady 😀😀😀😀😀
Re: Korede Bello Releases Tracklist Of His Debut Album, "Beloved" by baslone: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
aristocrazzy:
An album of just eleven songs.... Na mixtape jor tongue

Relax for the guy nah! - 11 tracks with 4 bonuses.

Nas had 10 on illmatic(classic album), Kanye had 10 on Yeezus, Rozay 11 on Teflon don

These were not mixtapes!

4 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Releases Tracklist Of His Debut Album, "Beloved" by IamKingwise(m): 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
Sound like Mature.
Re: Korede Bello Releases Tracklist Of His Debut Album, "Beloved" by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
aristocrazzy:
You call 11 songs just?

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Releases Tracklist Of His Debut Album, "Beloved" by jaybeesneh(m): 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
mmm and twikas script for sale contact me asap if you are interested

Contact me on whatsapp here
Re: Korede Bello Releases Tracklist Of His Debut Album, "Beloved" by thesicilian: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
LordXaaan:
Cos u are not mature
Go find someone else pls.
Re: Korede Bello Releases Tracklist Of His Debut Album, "Beloved" by NDprudent(m): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
thesicilian:

I don't even consider the titles mature

I think they are. He kept them simple enough and most importantly they don't sound vulgar.

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Releases Tracklist Of His Debut Album, "Beloved" by LordXaaan: 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
thesicilian:
Go find someone else pls.
lol

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Releases Tracklist Of His Debut Album, "Beloved" by Jifem(m): 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
Meanwhile check out mah latest work(track) through dis link http://picosong.com/GttM

Jahbless
Re: Korede Bello Releases Tracklist Of His Debut Album, "Beloved" by aprilwise(m): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
I don't feel this guy I prefers Banks.
Re: Korede Bello Releases Tracklist Of His Debut Album, "Beloved" by Herrmes: 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lord please never let my ear listen to this kinda music.
Re: Korede Bello Releases Tracklist Of His Debut Album, "Beloved" by thesicilian: 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
NDprudent:

I think they are. He kept them simple enough and most importantly they don't sound vulgar.
Maybe
Re: Korede Bello Releases Tracklist Of His Debut Album, "Beloved" by jerrywill(m): 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
Make we hear am first lah. No be fine name be the thing o nah good lyrics and beat o
Re: Korede Bello Releases Tracklist Of His Debut Album, "Beloved" by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
aristocrazzy:

Less previledge like your type just run their mouth from the comfort of their homes.....no ,esningful contribution to any human endeavor
Re: Korede Bello Releases Tracklist Of His Debut Album, "Beloved" by TheAziz: 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
chai, this one to is about to release an album, what has 9ja's music industry turned to?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Goes Into Acting, Radio / Your Celebrity Look Alike? / Big Brother Naija 2019: How To Register And Apply For 2019 Bbnaija Audition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.