Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

I Wish I Am Bobrisky's Bae - Pretty Mike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wish I Am Bobrisky's Bae - Pretty Mike (1856 Views)

See The Bobrisky's Bae He's Getting Married To On Sunday(photo..) / Davido Reveals Bobrisky's Bae On Snapchat (PICS, VIDEO) / Bobrisky Bae Seems To Be A Married Man [see His New Post] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish I Am Bobrisky's Bae - Pretty Mike by bbbabes(f): 8:58am On Mar 11, 2017
Pretty Mike in a new interview with Saturday Beats talked opened up on his relationship with male barbie, Bobrisky. When asked if he is the rumored bae of Bobrisky, Pretty Mike replied saying:

“I wish I was Bobrisky’s bae. With the things he is putting out and the way he is spending and growing, honestly speaking I wish I was his bae. I keep telling people that which man in our society today would give you N8m just to play around. If that was me, I wish I had that capacity but I am not his bae.

I am just a friend and I knew him when he started patronising my club. I figure that since he has been patronising me over the years, it does not mean I would distance myself from him now especially as I had known him when he was Idris and not Bobrisky.

All of a sudden that his character is questionable, it does not mean that I would start running away from him or denying him in public. That is not the kind of person I am. That is just the way I feel and that is why sometimes I stand strong with him. He is somebody that I have known over the years regardless of his sexuality, religion or beliefs,” he said.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/03/i-wish-i-am-bobriskys-bae-pretty-mike.html

lalasticlala
Re: I Wish I Am Bobrisky's Bae - Pretty Mike by bbbabes(f): 8:59am On Mar 11, 2017
Re: I Wish I Am Bobrisky's Bae - Pretty Mike by AntiWailer: 9:03am On Mar 11, 2017
Mchew.
Re: I Wish I Am Bobrisky's Bae - Pretty Mike by subtlemee(f): 9:04am On Mar 11, 2017
Always wanting to be in the news this pretty mike
Re: I Wish I Am Bobrisky's Bae - Pretty Mike by Michellla(f): 9:06am On Mar 11, 2017
You ARE his bae.

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Am Bobrisky's Bae - Pretty Mike by easyzworld: 9:06am On Mar 11, 2017
Too mad fellas. I wish them all they wish themselves

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Am Bobrisky's Bae - Pretty Mike by paparazzi1987(m): 9:26am On Mar 11, 2017
Awon weyrey cool
Re: I Wish I Am Bobrisky's Bae - Pretty Mike by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2017
I can see that 14years is hungrying you grin
Re: I Wish I Am Bobrisky's Bae - Pretty Mike by Nixiepie(f): 11:01am On Mar 11, 2017
Never too late
Re: I Wish I Am Bobrisky's Bae - Pretty Mike by unstableaswater: 11:03am On Apr 01, 2017
Nixiepie:
Never too late

Nixiepie darling, how are u? Been missing the cutest barbie girl on nairaland. So thought i say hello.
Re: I Wish I Am Bobrisky's Bae - Pretty Mike by Preca(f): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2017
hmm...the parents of this two should just forget them
Re: I Wish I Am Bobrisky's Bae - Pretty Mike by Nixiepie(f): 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
unstableaswater:

Nixiepie darling, how are u? Been missing the cutest barbie girl on nairaland. So thought i say hello.
hello,how do u do

smiley
Re: I Wish I Am Bobrisky's Bae - Pretty Mike by unstableaswater: 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nixiepie:
hello,how do u do

smiley

well, after that response, elated. grin

Wat u got lined up for the weekend?
Re: I Wish I Am Bobrisky's Bae - Pretty Mike by Nixiepie(f): 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
unstableaswater:

well, after that response, elated. grin

Wat u got lined up for the weekend?
lol really lipsrsealed

The weekend will come and go so nothing special abt it

Hmmmmm dnt even knw whom I'm chatting with grin
Re: I Wish I Am Bobrisky's Bae - Pretty Mike by unstableaswater: 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nixiepie:
lol really lipsrsealed

The weekend will come and go so nothing special abt it

Hmmmmm dnt even knw whom I'm chatting with grin

Well, maybe we can actually chat sometime, it will be nice to hear ur voice. cheesy

We do have alot of catching up to do. grin
Re: I Wish I Am Bobrisky's Bae - Pretty Mike by Bugatie(m): 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
The Bobrisky of a lady is beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Alex ekubo slays in red native attire. (Photo) / Only People With Eagle Eyes Can See The Princess After Make-up Pix / Lol... See Shoe Worn By Ugandan President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.