Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Contact Me For All Your Writing Needs - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Contact Me For All Your Writing Needs (714 Views)

10 Grammar Checker/correction Tools To Boost Your Writing / 10 Grammar Checker/correction Tools To Boost Your Writing / 10 Best Free Grammar Checker/correction Tools To Boost Your Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contact Me For All Your Writing Needs by olabrad: 9:07am On Mar 11, 2017
I am a writer and I always deliver top quality articles. You can link up with me for all your writing needs at highly affordable rates. I always check all my writings through Grammarly.com (Premium account) to ensure top quality and grammatical consistency. Kindly call me on 09069636128.
Re: Contact Me For All Your Writing Needs by olabrad: 6:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
olabrad:
I am a writer and I always deliver top quality articles. You can link up with me for all your writing needs at highly affordable rates. I always check all my writings through Grammarly.com (Premium account) to ensure top quality and grammatical consistency. Kindly call me on 09069636128
Re: Contact Me For All Your Writing Needs by olabrad: 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
[quote author=olabrad post=62102639][/quote]

Still available
Re: Contact Me For All Your Writing Needs by olabrad: 8:41am On Jan 31, 2018
Available
Re: Contact Me For All Your Writing Needs by Geeman2006: 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
olabrad:
I am a writer and I always deliver top quality articles. You can link up with me for all your writing needs at highly affordable rates. I always check all my writings through Grammarly.com (Premium account) to ensure top quality and grammatical consistency. Kindly call me on 09069636128.

If you are so good , you don't need grammarly.
I want to engage you to write a two page article why Mohammed and Islam is your problem and giving you sleepless Nights. State your fee, I will pay you.
Make you get small weekend money.
Re: Contact Me For All Your Writing Needs by olabrad: 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
Geeman2006:

If you are so good , you don't need grammarly.
I want to engage you to write a two page article why Mohammed and Islam is your problem and giving you sleepless Nights. State your fee, I will pay you.
Make you get small weekend money.

Lolz. You have become obsessed with me already to the extent of searching for my old posts.

Is this how Mohammed got obsessed with the boys he was sucking their dickks?

Are you taking after Mohamed the fag00t?

No man can be a complete Muslim except he is a fag00t.
Re: Contact Me For All Your Writing Needs by Geeman2006: 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
olabrad:

Lolz. You have become obsessed with me already to the extent of searching for my old posts.

Is this how Mohammed got obsessed with the boys he was sucking their dickks?

Are you taking after Mohamed the fag00t?

No man can be a complete Muslim except he is a fag00t.

Obsessed. I'm laffin... Hahaha.
Just trying to show it is being broke that is your problem. It is being broke that affords you time to be petty like in this instance.
I want to pay you. Broke A$$. Maybe it will distract you a bit. I want to help your bigoted soul. Are you rendering writing services or not fool. I want top pay you. Are you going to write or not Mr Grammarly grin
Re: Contact Me For All Your Writing Needs by olabrad: 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
Geeman2006:

Obsessed. I'm laffin... Hahaha.
Just trying to show it is being broke that is your problem. It is being broke that affords you time to be petty like in this instance.
I want to pay you. Broke A$$. Maybe it will distract you a bit. I want to help your bigoted soul. Are you rendering writing services or not fool. I want top pay you. Are you going to write or not Mr Grammarly grin

Fag00t, why are you searching around for my old posts? Are you already obsessed with me? Has Mohammed, may piss pour on him, released his fag00t spirit upon you? grin

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms, Badges From Today / "Veterinary" Project Topics And Materials AVAILABLE / Cars & Trucks For Transportion Business Investment (updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.