Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Segatech Resources Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Segatech Resources Interview Invite (1297 Views)

Dew Platform Plus Resources Interview / DPR Interview Invite / Global Management Resources Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segatech Resources Interview Invite by Larryhoover(m): 9:44am On Mar 11, 2017
Morning fellas!

Received an sms interview invite at Segatech resources addressed at 27, Ayodele ojo street, Coker road, Ilupeju, Lagos and detail of the position wasn't stated, I want to be sure to know how real they are before embarking.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Segatech Resources Interview Invite by honimun007(m): 9:50am On Mar 11, 2017
my guy,you have Google that is always faithful when it comes to information.Just type the name and the address on Google and see what it gives you.But that name eehhhhhh.........

1 Like

Re: Segatech Resources Interview Invite by Larryhoover(m): 10:04am On Mar 11, 2017
honimun007:
my guy,you have Google that is always faithful when it comes to information.Just type the name and the address on Google and see what it gives you.But that name eehhhhhh.........
Did my research on Google, got an info but was not convinced enough, just wanted to find out if anyone could be of help by passing concrete info.
Re: Segatech Resources Interview Invite by honimun007(m): 11:47am On Mar 11, 2017
Issssoook. Guy if u r not so sure about going,please dont go to avoid stories that touch.....
Larryhoover:

Did my research on Google, got an info but was not convinced enough, just wanted to find out if anyone could be of help by passing concrete info.
Re: Segatech Resources Interview Invite by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
Re: Segatech Resources Interview Invite by Zibahdoo: 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
[How did it go? I got the same message too someone checked the place out for me but it was just a shop that he saw. I think its agent related
quote author=Larryhoover post=54479096]Morning fellas!

Received an sms interview invite at Segatech resources addressed at 27, Ayodele ojo street, Coker road, Ilupeju, Lagos and detail of the position wasn't stated, I want to be sure to know how real they are before embarking.

Thanks in anticipation[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Urgently Needed- 40,000 + Incentives / Npower Reg / N-power: FG Completes Training Of 774 Extension Workers In Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.