Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Help - Am Thinking Of Buying Mtn Lumous Solar , But I Don't Knw If It Can Power - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Help - Am Thinking Of Buying Mtn Lumous Solar , But I Don't Knw If It Can Power (2155 Views)

Sell Your Old Nokia Eseries Phones, Mtn Lumous Battery / Please Recommend A Power Device That Can Power My Mini Studio For At Least 12hrs / Cheapest Wind Turbine That Can Power An Entire House For The Cost Of An Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help - Am Thinking Of Buying Mtn Lumous Solar , But I Don't Knw If It Can Power by taiwofawole: 9:53am On Mar 11, 2017
Hello , pls i need help on the newly launched LUMOS MOBILE ELECTRICITY am thinking of buying it in powering my mini home studio
.I dnt understand the AC to Dc conversion . My mixer is 17 V Ac . pls can it power my mixer and pc
Here is the info from mtn website
" Enjoy Appliances You Already Have

With the new DC to AC converter, you can power AC appliances (up to 60W) you already have such as TVs, fans and laptops.
"
are my device more than 60 w?
Re: Help - Am Thinking Of Buying Mtn Lumous Solar , But I Don't Knw If It Can Power by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 11, 2017
It doesn't last, drains very fast.

1 Like

Re: Help - Am Thinking Of Buying Mtn Lumous Solar , But I Don't Knw If It Can Power by finalboss(m): 10:12am On Mar 11, 2017
taiwofawole:
Hello , pls i need help on the newly launched LUMOS MOBILE ELECTRICITY am thinking of buying it in powering my mini home studio
.I dnt understand the AC to Dc conversion . My mixer is 17 V Ac . pls can it power my mixer and pc

With the new DC to AC converter, you can power AC appliances (up to 60W) you already have such as TVs, fans and laptops.
"

lols ... not possible

1 Like

Re: Help - Am Thinking Of Buying Mtn Lumous Solar , But I Don't Knw If It Can Power by finalboss(m): 10:15am On Mar 11, 2017
the lumos mobile electricity is rubbish... just waste of money... i hv one in my store.. i cnt use it cause even my dc fan he nor fit carry am...

1 Like

Re: Help - Am Thinking Of Buying Mtn Lumous Solar , But I Don't Knw If It Can Power by stevolinkon40: 10:16am On Mar 11, 2017
taiwofawole:

"

I have lumos amd I enjoy it but it's not recommended for the purpose you stated here. Won't work for mixer

1 Like

Re: Help - Am Thinking Of Buying Mtn Lumous Solar , But I Don't Knw If It Can Power by EnterPRO: 10:24am On Mar 11, 2017
stevolinkon40:
I have lumos amd I enjoy it but it's not recommended for the purpose you stated here. Won't work for mixer

Any idea of its wattage and battery capacity?
Re: Help - Am Thinking Of Buying Mtn Lumous Solar , But I Don't Knw If It Can Power by Repairnigeria(m): 10:44am On Mar 11, 2017
We can give solar and inverter solution that will power ur mini studio

Re: Help - Am Thinking Of Buying Mtn Lumous Solar , But I Don't Knw If It Can Power by stevolinkon40: 11:22am On Mar 11, 2017
EnterPRO:

Any idea of its wattage and battery capacity?

I use it mainly for charging my phone and tabs and DC fan and I have 24hours eletricity.
I don't use any other garget like tv dstv with this gadget.

Pros:
Subscribers can use plug their existing AC appliances that is not more than 60W (LED TVs, Fans, Laptops, Phone chargers, etc.)
Convenient to pay your bills, tagging the subscription to the subscriber’s phone number for payment through airtime.

Cons:
Limited power supply: 60W is too small to power some new high watts sound system.
IT is not really for the poor. How many poor people can recharge 200naira per day and not to talk of paying for just 60W electricity supply?

Where to get Mobile Electricity System
To sign up visit any local MTN store with your MTN SIM card registered in your name, a valid ID card and the names/details of two guarantors.

Accessories:
Large 80W solar panel unit and cables
Solar indoor unit
USB mobile phone charger
2 powerful led bulbs
DC to AC converter

2 Likes

Re: Help - Am Thinking Of Buying Mtn Lumous Solar , But I Don't Knw If It Can Power by ametu166(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
finalboss:

lols ... not possible

Final boss, make dem give ur boy small thing na grin
Re: Help - Am Thinking Of Buying Mtn Lumous Solar , But I Don't Knw If It Can Power by bigboa: 6:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
Please did you get it in Lagos? Cos I asked the customer care dudes and was told its not available here yet.
Re: Help - Am Thinking Of Buying Mtn Lumous Solar , But I Don't Knw If It Can Power by DBlackCeazer(m): 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
Where can I get this?
Re: Help - Am Thinking Of Buying Mtn Lumous Solar , But I Don't Knw If It Can Power by tolajay: 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
Where can I buy this stuff in Lagos?

stevolinkon40:

I use it mainly for charging my phone and tabs and DC fan and I have 24hours eletricity.

Pros:
Subscribers can use plug their existing AC appliances that is not more than 60W (LED TVs, Fans, Laptops, Phone chargers, etc.)
Convenient to pay your bills, tagging the subscription to the subscriber’s phone number for payment through airtime.

Cons:
Limited power supply: 60W is too small to power some new high watts sound system.
IT is not really for the poor. How many poor people can recharge 200naira per day and not to talk of paying for just 60W electricity supply?

To sign up visit any local MTN store with your MTN SIM card registered in your name, a valid ID card and the names/details of two guarantors.

Accessories:
Solar indoor unit
USB mobile phone charger
2 powerful led bulbs
DC to AC converter
Re: Help - Am Thinking Of Buying Mtn Lumous Solar , But I Don't Knw If It Can Power by Trippledots(m): 7:34am On Mar 24, 2017
taiwofawole:
drop your contact

+234 703 204 6840 vik
Re: Help - Am Thinking Of Buying Mtn Lumous Solar , But I Don't Knw If It Can Power by surrogatesng: 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
Check this

Re: Help - Am Thinking Of Buying Mtn Lumous Solar , But I Don't Knw If It Can Power by RuggedSniper: 4:10am On Nov 26, 2020
stevolinkon40:

Pros:

Cons:

Accessories:
Solar indoor unit
USB mobile phone charger
2 powerful led bulbs
DC to AC converter

1 Share

Re: Help - Am Thinking Of Buying Mtn Lumous Solar , But I Don't Knw If It Can Power by surrogatesng: 7:04am On Nov 26, 2020
1KVA 1000 WATT SOLAR SYSTEM + 1 FREE SOLAR FAN + 5 LIGHTING POINT

This 1kva (1000 watt)solar system is very economical,durable and energy efficient.The lighting points are DC 12V low energy and connected directly to the battery which gives better
performance and longer runtime.It comes with 1 solar standing fan which consumes very low energy( just 10 watt) but blows like a turnado.The fan can work 24hrs directly with nepa,battery and imverter which makes them all weather.This is truely an efficient solar system.It comes with a 100ah battery and 150 watt mono crystaline solar panel (mono crystaline panels are known to perform better than polyscrystaline panels).It also comes with a 1000 watt
inverter which can be used to charge laptops and also to watch tv.Our engineer will install it and ensure that the lighting points are at the designated areas you want them to be in your home or shop.Also an AC socket will be installed in your room just incase you prefer watching tv or working on your laptop
in your room.What else do you need to make life comfortable?
Contact us today to get yours.

Price is 135,000 Naira only.
To order call 07067866986,07068410532 or click below to chat on whatsapp

https:///2347067866986
https:///2347068410532

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kuf_MvX_sXA
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12002233_banner_jpeg527240edf39824fd5c835e23afd541ae
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12002148_1000watt_jpegad3619f5e4b8b8644a95d6b610a6dc75
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10225923_img201909051844053_jpeg7b42125045ccbd6f597eea57e521a75b

Clicl below to chat with us on whatsapp
https:///2347067866986
https:///2347068410532

TO ORDER
JOYFUL ECHOES AND SYSTEMS
61 Isolo road (Gobi Plaza)
Ile-iwe b/stop Egbe-Ikotun
Lagos,Nigeria
Mobile/Whatsapp: 07067866986,07068410532

(1) (Reply)

Apple Watch Series4 40mm Open Box(sold) / Sold / Core I3 Toshiba@65k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.