Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Web4africa Does Not Want To Activate My Domain - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web4africa Does Not Want To Activate My Domain (725 Views)

See The Nonsense I Got From Web4africa / Help; I'm Having Issues With My Domain / Which Is Preferable; Whogohost Or Web4africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web4africa Does Not Want To Activate My Domain by noirsangre(m): 11:03am On Mar 11, 2017
Because of the new CBN directive that has prohibited all Naira MasterCards from being charged in dollars, I decided to try out Web4Africa seeing as our cards still work on it.

More than 24 hours after paying for a bronze hosting account and a new domain name, my domain is still showing 'pending' when it very clearly states that domains purchased with a credit or debit card will be activated instantly. Why will this be happening? I've opened a support ticket and till now have still not be replied.

This is the precise reason why we always use foreign webhosts like Bluehost and iPage. Web4Africa, if you can see this post please rectify this issue o.
Re: Web4africa Does Not Want To Activate My Domain by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 11, 2017
Someone wants me to get a domain from them for her. Is this how they're still going to behave?
Re: Web4africa Does Not Want To Activate My Domain by noirsangre(m): 11:31am On Mar 11, 2017
Tuham:
Someone wants me to get a domain from them for her. Is this how they're still going to behave?

The thing dey vex me ehn. My client is on my neck to see his website live and now all these rubbish from Web4Africa. This is unacceptable!
Re: Web4africa Does Not Want To Activate My Domain by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 11, 2017
noirsangre:

The thing dey vex me ehn. My client is on my neck to see his website live and now all these rubbish from Web4Africa. This is unacceptable!

Don't they have like a live support?
Re: Web4africa Does Not Want To Activate My Domain by noirsangre(m): 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
Tuham:

Don't they have like a live support?

live ke, dead ni! It's a ticket system they use o. Even the number on their website has not been going. I seriously regret patronizing their services.
Re: Web4africa Does Not Want To Activate My Domain by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
noirsangre:

live ke, dead ni! It's a ticket system they use o. Even the number on their website has not been going. I seriously regret patronizing their services.

I hope it has not reached up to 24hrs? I

(1) (Reply)

... / HELP!! My Bad Experience With Web4africa.net / Buy 11k Celebrity FACEBOOK Fan Page For 8500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.