Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Martyred Children Told Isis"no We Will Not Deny Jesus,we Love Jesus.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Martyred Children Told Isis"no We Will Not Deny Jesus,we Love Jesus.... (682 Views)

Pastors Deny Their Ministry And Members To Evade Arrest In FCT / 6 Reasons Why It Takes Faith To Deny Jesus / I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Martyred Children Told Isis"no We Will Not Deny Jesus,we Love Jesus.... by philpwresh(m): 11:06am On Mar 11, 2017
I Was surfing through the net when i came across this post.
i was really Surprised at the courage these children put up in the face of Death...
Although this happened a couple of years ago,i couldn't resist posting this Topic,
because it will serve as a Test and lesson to us CHRISTIANS that we should show courage in the face of persecution and Even Death.

NO MATTER WHAT WE DO I URGE ALL CHRISTIANS TO NEVER RENOUNCE OR DENY CHRIST...

May GOD Help us all....
AMEN

When ISIS militants gave four Iraqi children the choice of converting to Islam or death by beheading,
the children chose to follow Jesus, the Vicar of Baghdad,
Canon Andrew White,
stated in an interview with the Orthodox Christian Network.
Andrew also shared this story with us personally at The Jerusalem Channel when he spoke during our Moveable Feast of Tabernacles in Jerusalem recently.

“Islamic State turned up and said to the children, you say the words that you will follow Mohammed,” White stated.

“The children, all under 15, four of them, said ‘No, we love Yesua (the Iraqi name for Jesus), we have always loved Yesua, we have always followed Yesua, Yesua has always been with us.’”

Then once again, the ISIS militants forced the children to convert and yet again they refused.
The terrorists decapitated all four children.
Re: Martyred Children Told Isis"no We Will Not Deny Jesus,we Love Jesus.... by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 11, 2017
angry

Re: Martyred Children Told Isis"no We Will Not Deny Jesus,we Love Jesus.... by Benevee: 11:14am On Mar 11, 2017
xstry:
angry

God pass una.. grin
Re: Martyred Children Told Isis"no We Will Not Deny Jesus,we Love Jesus.... by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 11, 2017
Benevee:

God pass una.. grin
ISIS is not Islam .
Re: Martyred Children Told Isis"no We Will Not Deny Jesus,we Love Jesus.... by Benevee: 11:20am On Mar 11, 2017
xstry:
ISIS is not Islam .

So who are they Keep deceiving yourself grin grin

1 Like

Re: Martyred Children Told Isis"no We Will Not Deny Jesus,we Love Jesus.... by philpwresh(m): 11:21am On Mar 11, 2017
xstry:
ISIS is not Islam .
explain??

1 Like

Re: Martyred Children Told Isis"no We Will Not Deny Jesus,we Love Jesus.... by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 11, 2017
philpwresh:
explain??
their acts are unislamic .
Re: Martyred Children Told Isis"no We Will Not Deny Jesus,we Love Jesus.... by zionmade2: 11:44am On Mar 11, 2017
xstry:
Dats all u guys will keep shouting.
Anytime u see islam in news it must either be bomb or beheading. And u guys will come here shouting piss piss.
Religion of d blind by d blind and for d lunatics
Re: Martyred Children Told Isis"no We Will Not Deny Jesus,we Love Jesus.... by philpwresh(m): 11:49am On Mar 11, 2017
xstry:
seriously?

Which of their acts are u talking about..
ISIS Pratice sex slavery.The Quran supports it calling the sex slaves "rewards or booty of fighting"
OR
Is it the "Become a muslim or die"that the ISIS practice..Even During the time of the PROPHET that same method was used.

So tell which of their act are you talking about

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/02/17 / !anita Oyakhilome: Beware Of Fake Soul-winning Pastors / Three Popes Gather For Ecumenical Prayer Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.