Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Am Finally Single And I’m Not So Happy About It” – Pretty Mike Cries Out. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am Finally Single And I’m Not So Happy About It” – Pretty Mike Cries Out. (537 Views)

I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe / "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) / B-Red: "My Father Just Became A Senator, I Can't Lie, I'm So Happy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Finally Single And I’m Not So Happy About It” – Pretty Mike Cries Out. by mroop(m): 11:25am On Mar 11, 2017
Nipple lover controversial socialite has given
his relationship status as single and according
to him, he ’ s not so happy about it.

Below is what he shared on his IG page :

I am finally SINGLE agai and I ’m so not happy
… . . I Thank God i have my dear friends that
will help me during this recovery .
This RELATIONSHIP lasted quite longer than I
thought it would . Never thought this day would
come , I am so stressed. If you only knew what
I have been going through you’ d understand
better, but I never really put my personal
business out to the public .
All the pain, heartbreaks , sleepless
nights , arguments, fights , headaches , chills ,
sicknesses , breakdowns , blames ,
assumptions ,
selflessness , downfalls, bitterness, tears ,
carelessness , pride , lies,
lies , lies I ’ ve had to endure.
I was so tired , tired of sharing , tired of caring,
tired of suffering , tired of pain, tired of praying
, tired of blaming , tired of everything , and
most definitely TIRED OF THE PERSON that’ s
reading this post only because it’ s DRAMA
that
excites YOU ALL and now you’ re mad because
this post is NOT TRUE and you just wasted 1
minute of your life reading 146 words that a lot
of you wish were
real , # DramaSells #DramaDriven Dont be shy ,
drop your comment if you fell 4 this #
BadGang #husbandmaterial #WeatherMan
#NipplesLover # UpToSomething

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/03/am-finally-single-and-im-not-so-happy.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Am Finally Single And I’m Not So Happy About It” – Pretty Mike Cries Out. by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 11, 2017
Dude... you was never straight.. you is a gay-ass mofoka.. STFU and bend-over biatch! grin grin grin grin
Re: Am Finally Single And I’m Not So Happy About It” – Pretty Mike Cries Out. by iyamALBEN(m): 11:29am On Mar 11, 2017
That picture is nauseating. I hope you know that!?
Re: Am Finally Single And I’m Not So Happy About It” – Pretty Mike Cries Out. by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 11, 2017
if you can take pictures of yourself sucking a baby's feeder, am surprise that you behave like a baby... see em mouth like #nipplelover
Re: Am Finally Single And I’m Not So Happy About It” – Pretty Mike Cries Out. by Shortyy(f): 11:44am On Mar 11, 2017
Lol Mike, how about Uncle Bob? you two have a lot in common. it'll work out well.

(1) (Reply)

See The Shocking Moment A Little Girl Snatched Pope Francis' Holy Skullcap In Ro / Check Out T.i's New Sidechick / Husband Snatcher,rosaline Meurer Attacked Yesterday By Unkown Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.