Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,904 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Build Your Own Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Build Your Own Business (2391 Views)

Start Your Own Business Today / How To Build Your Business From Scratch / 6 Tips To Starting Your Own Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Build Your Own Business by praisegift(f): 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
With this current economic situation in the country JOB SECURITY IS DEAD!
IT IS DANGEROUS TO HAVE A SALARY PAYING JOB AS YOUR ONLY STREAM OF INCOME.
Thousands are being sacked every year from their jobs while some are under paid &
sometimes never get paid for several months.
There is no guarantee you will get a good job & keep it for long & let's stop waiting for the Nigerian government to create jobs for us. The financial crisis in the Country today is tearing everyone apart, including the government &
those companies you're waiting for.
You can start a business of your own, Look Great, Make Money & Have Fun at the same
time!
You don't need to rent a shop...
You don't need huge capital to start.
Oriflame cosmetics business is very easy to
start. This is one business you'll start & a lot of people will assist you in building it. I'll show you a step by step approach that will land you into
financial freedom within 6 months.
BENEFITS
1: Enjoy our products at 23%-30% discount.
2: Enjoy 3% - 21% earning on your personal
purchases monthly.
3: Earn by inviting others to join
Oriflame & enjoy 3 % - 21% on their purchase.
4: Enjoy instant 30% profit from product sales
5: Monthly bonuses
6: Cash Awards from N150,000 — N150,000,000
7: Enjoy our free international trips, three times
in a year, all expenses paid by Oriflame.
8: Professional trainings etc.

With Oriflame, You Can Look Great, Make Money & Have Fun!!
*Are a graduate or undergraduate?
*Employed or unemployed?
*Stay-at-home mums.
*Do you like cosmetics or trendy products?
*Do you wish to create another source of income?
If you're really really ready, and I mean super ready for business?
Come and learn all about Oriflame and get started.

Contact me on whatsapp: 09021336619

Re: Build Your Own Business by praisegift(f): 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
BRIEF HISTORY OF ORIFLAME
Oriflame Sweden is a Swedish company owned by two brothers which started in 1967 in Stockholm. Presently Oriflame is in 67 countries and has been in existence for 50 years. However Oriflame has been in Nigeria for a little over 2 years.
Oriflame deals mainly in Skincare products, cosmetics and Fragrances for both men and women.
Our products are high quality products and are all nature based products and do not have any chemicals added to them.

THE ORIFLAME OPPORTUNITY
In Oriflame our slogan is make money, have fun and look good.
First as a consultant you buy all products at 23%-30% discount and note that our products are sold only through Oriflame consultants ;
You buy only products you are interested in, Oriflame doesn't force you to buy any particular product ;
You get to determine the time and capital you put into the business ;
You get the opportunity to use high quality products ;
Oriflame also gives you the opportunity to travel around the world and meet new people.
In Oriflame you don't need any previous academic knowledge or expertise because you are given every required training and in Oriflame we help each other grow as we work as a team.

HOW TO GET STARTED
To join Oriflame today first you need to fill our online registration form;
After filling the form you pay your registration fee of 2990 into Oriflame's official account. The registration fee covers your starter kit and also gives you continuous access to Oriflame Products.
When this is done a personal page will be created for you in Oriflame website from where you can order products from.
You can then order for products with any amount you like but I normally advice people to start with at least 21,000 naira which gives you 200 bonus points worth of products because this qualifies you for our welcome program offer.
After that you can then start inviting your Friends and family members to use Oriflame Products and also to join Oriflame.

WAYS OF EARNING IN ORIFLAME
In Oriflame you earn in 2 ways:
1.You earn through our resellers program where you make 30 percent profit from selling Oriflame Products to your customers.
2.You also earn when you invite others to join the Oriflame platform.
Re: Build Your Own Business by praisegift(f): 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE ORIFLAME BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY:

The company is a cosmetics company, but the offer is to come and make money. The products are fantastic products, organic for everybody and everyday use that ranges from body care, skin care, fragrances, baby range, men products,anti ageing for elderly. Toothpaste, roll on, body spray, hair care etc.

BENEFITS:
1. You get paid monthly for your activities within a month.

2. You get discounted products from the company direct.

3. If you decide to be a Re-seller you make 30% profit on the products you sell.

4. At a level you become entitled to cash awards of 150k, 300k, 450k, 600k, 900k etc asides your monthly earning.

5. You determine how much you earn by your input in the company.

6. You determine your working hours no one puts pressure on you.

7. Seminars and Trainings to support your business will be provided by your sponsor and the company.

8. Fun programs organised by the company:
There was Managers Seminar at Golden Tulip Hotel in Festac last year and another in November 2016 at Oriental Hotel VI. People enjoyed 2 fun days at Eko Hotel & Suites in March this year and the next one is scheduled for Tinapa, Calabar in March 2017.

9. All expense paid travels outside Nigeria.
Some leaders went to London and Spain in August 2015, there was a trip to Abu Dhabi in January 2016 and about 40 people went to Sweden and Denmark in August 2016.

The earning in this business is limitless. You can earn as much as you can dream. With Oriflame, your dream is our inspiration.

You can choose to start building your Oriflame business in any of two ways: (start with N11,000 or N21,000 worth of products)

Benefits of starting with N11,000 worth of products:
1. Buy products of choice.
2. Qualify to earn directly into your bank account after building a team.

Benefits of starting with N21,000 worth of products:
1. Buy products of choice.
2. Get on the earning chart immediately.
3. Qualify for Oriflame's unique Welcome Program.
4. Earn more when you build a team.
5. Reach your goals faster.

To partner with Oriflame , you register with N2,990 and do the 90 days challenge.

*Cost required if building with N11,000 is N14,000(with registration)
*Cost required if building with N21,000 is N24,000(with registration)
Re: Build Your Own Business by praisegift(f): 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
Hello my people,
I know that by now, you will be wondering why Oriflame messages everywhere?
It's simply because it's real and it's paying.
**Are you willing to have another source of income that won't interfere with your present job?
**Are you willing to be employed if you aren't?
**Are you eager to change your lifestyle?
**Do you want to be Paid for the cosmetics that you use?
Do you want to be financially free even as a student?
**Do you want to be your own boss or continue working for another boss?
**Have you made up your mind to join now?
**Don't wait until it's late.
>>>Call/whatsapp- 090 21336619 if interested for more details.
*serious minded pls
Re: Build Your Own Business by praisegift(f): 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
In this current economic situation of the country, having multiple source of income is the best way out.
Are you interested in creating another source of income?
Do you want to be financially empowered?
**No shop rentage
**No unnecessary bills.
**Huge compensation plan.
Come and learn how to make money with Oriflame business.
www.oriflame.com.ng
Call/whatsapp:
Re: Build Your Own Business by praisegift(f): 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
Re: Build Your Own Business by praisegift(f): 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
if you are in uyo please attend to this seminar to know more about Oriflame business opportunity

Re: Build Your Own Business by praisegift(f): 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
Are you a Stay at Home Mum?
A graduate or under graduate?
In this current economic situation of the country, having multiple source of income is the only way out.
Do you desire:
Financial freedom
Time freedom
Time to do school runs
Have time do spend with the kids
Have time to watch all the TV series
Have time to cook sumptuous meals
Have time to do your hair
Have time to do nails.
Come let's Rock Oriflame Business Together.
No qualification needed as periodic online training will be given.
call/whatsapp me on: 09021336619
If interested.
www.oriflame.com.ng
Re: Build Your Own Business by praisegift(f): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2017
I often ask people why they are afraid of building their own businesses... I want to coach 20 women this week!! Two categories of people that I need for this seminar... 1. You've heard of ORIFLAME business opportunity before and you are either scared, not well informed, wants a good COACH or still just observing... 2. You haven't heard about ORIFLAME before, and you've always wanted to be independent, have a side income, be a boss of your own.... If you answered yes to any of these, call /whatsapp 09021336619 P.S: Strictly For serious minded persons only....
Re: Build Your Own Business by praisegift(f): 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
Do you dream of having your own successful business?

Do you dream of having an income that allows you to spend more time socially with your friends and family? Have you got the desire to achieve a lifestyle of freedom, luxury, rewards and professional recognition? From earning some extra money to building a high profile career, You decide how far you progress and the type of lifestyle you achieve. There are even opportunities to travel worldwide, attend beauty conferences, and earn rewards. It all starts with one simple step, joining Oriflame. www.Oriflame.com.ng
for more info call/whatsapp on 09021336619
Re: Build Your Own Business by praisegift(f): 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
DISTRIBUTOR'S NEEDED ORIFLAME offer every graduate, under graduate, stay at home mom, employed, unemployed men/ women a life time opportunity to become a consultant. Oriflame cosmetics is a beauty company from Sweden now in Nigeria with lots of cosmetics, perfumes, facial care, skin care, hair products and more. If you are passionate about beauty and business then oriflame cosmetics is for you become a distributor in all the 36 States in Nigeria and outside Nigeria. All you need is to become an independent consultant with free registration and activation fee of N2990. Some benefits you get are monthly allowance, travel opportunities all expenses paid, luxury products and above all get to meet people have fun and look good. Contact me on WhatsApp 09021336619and also u can sign up here for more. http:// ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become- consultant?potentialSponsor=179156

Re: Build Your Own Business by praisegift(f): 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
Read The Success Story Of One of us
*THE BUSINESS (MAN) OF BEAUTY*
If you think that running a beauty business is a woman’s
game, Simeon Saidi has proved you wrong. With a keen eye for
business, and a commitment to
developing others, Simeon is a proof that hard work and passion
can make dreams come true.

*You have a degree in Mechanical Engineering; how did you make the transition to Oriflame?*

In Nigeria, you tend to choose your university
subject based on what your family expects of
you, for example: a doctor, a lawyer or an
engineer. Although I studied engineering, I
wasn’t really cut out for it. I’m very outgoing, like meeting new people and taking part in new things. Starting my business with Oriflame, I felt
like a fish in water – it’s instinctual and comes
naturally to me.

*How did you first discover Oriflame?*

It’s a very exciting story! A friend of mine
invited me to his office and showed me a
catalogue; I loved the packaging and the
razzmatazz of it. He talked me through the
compensation plan and it blew my mind; that’s
when he introduced me to the Managing Director at Oriflame in Nigeria and he asked me a simple
question: “How much money do you want to
make and how far do you want to go?” My
dream, from day one, was to get to the top.
“With Oriflame, I feel like a fish in water – it’s instinctive and comes naturally to me...”

*As a man, is it a challenge to sell beauty products?*

Personally, when reaching out to people, I prefer to focus on the compensation plan rather than the products. The Nigerian economy isn’t doing
very well; our oil prices are down and the
exchange rate is high versus the (American)
dollar; I find that the business aspect is very attractive to people.

*How do you reach out to people?*

During my first year with Oriflame, I focused on meeting people face-to-face rather than through social media – I did have a Facebook account but I barely used it. Nowadays I’m more online than offline. I use Google and Facebook advertising to capture people’s attention, but then I invite people into the office to see the product range and find out about the business in person – that’s when people get really excited.

*What’s your best piece of business advice?*

The rejection rate can be high, so I always tell people that you need to bill more and increase your recruitment rate. You may receive a lot of
rejections at first, but these rejections will only make you stronger. It’s all about building a team
and supporting others, so my advice would be to try and see the bigger picture. Think less about sales and immediate profit and focus more on
building a business through recruitment.

*In just little over a year you’ve reached Diamond Director status. What’s been your highlight? What are you most proud of?*

Without a doubt, the Gold Conference in
Valencia, Spain - I’ve never experienced
anything like that in my life. The icing on the cake was the recognition part, when I wascalled up to receive the Diamond Award; there were even fireworks! It honestly was mind- blowing. I’d like to relive that experience again
and again.

*How would you describe an Oriflame conference to someone?*

I’d tell them that it’s five-star treatment, all the way through. You get treated like royalty, from start to finish. When people heard that I was a
Diamond Director they wanted to take pictures of me and get my autograph; I felt like a star!
Trust me, once you’ve attended your first
conference you’ll want to go to the next one
and the one after that!

You brought someone you selected from your
network to the Diamond Conference – how did it feel to give him that opportunity?
The moment that I was informed that I had an
extra ticket for the Diamond Conference, I ran a
competition within my team. A young guy who had worked really hard qualified to come – and wow, did he ever make the most of his trip!
He’s inspired a lot of people back home; that felt really nice.

*In 5 years from now, where do you hope to be?*

Number one in the world - Diamond President Director!

Re: Build Your Own Business by praisegift(f): 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
Are you interested in creating another source of income? Do you want to be financially empowered? ,Come and learn how to make money with Oriflame business. www.oriflame.com.ng Call/whatsapp on 09021336619 The opportunity is still available
Re: Build Your Own Business by praisegift(f): 9:10am On Apr 02, 2017
DISTRIBUTOR'S NEEDED ORIFLAME offer every graduate, under graduate, stay at home mom, employed, unemployed men/ women a life time opportunity to become a consultant. Oriflame cosmetics is a beauty company from Sweden now in Nigeria with lots of cosmetics, perfumes, facial care, skin care, hair products and more. If you are passionate about beauty and business then oriflame cosmetics is for you become a distributor in all the 36 States in Nigeria and outside Nigeria. All you need is to become an independent consultant with free registration and activation fee of N2990. Some benefits you get are monthly allowance, travel opportunities all expenses paid, luxury products and above all get to meet people have fun and look good. Contact me on WhatsApp 09021336619 and also u can sign up here for more. http:// ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become- consultant?potentialSponsor=179156

Re: Build Your Own Business by praisegift(f): 9:11am On Apr 02, 2017
READ THE SUCCESS STORY OF ONE OF US.

My name is Olayinka Oluwadare (fondly called "Layinca Gbelepawo"wink and this is my story:

True Life Story

I graduated in 2005, served in 2006, stayed at home throughout 2007. Got a job 2008. Sigh of relief finally I got a job with an hospitality company as an Executive Senior Staff earning less than 50k monthly. I was on the job for 7 years on same salary.

Our busiest time was during festive period. As people are planning on where to go for Christmas we are planning how to go and work and where to work, so the best times of the year were always spent at work. No public holidays, no festivities. Nothing. I had no time for myself, no time for my husband, no time for my kids and I needed time freedom badly!

When I had my last child and needed to raise about a million Naira for hospital bills, I confidently sent a message to my office from the hospital bed, they promised to send me some part of what I needed. I was in the hospital for about 5 days with my baby referred to another hospital eventually they still didn't do anything.

Then I started thinking what kind of job is this that I have sowed 6 years of my life to but could not bail me out when I needed help, even my colleagues and superiors couldn't help out in any way because they also do not have.

It got so bad I was soliciting for help online. Only my secondary school group came to my aid by giving my family 100k. Since offline wasn't helping I turned to the internet to look for a solution and I found the solution on Facebook. I saw a business opportunity advert about ORIFLAME and decided to sign up.

From that first month my story changed. Because I was so desperate to have a solution, I was advertising like crazy on Facebook even before the business launched in Nigeria and on the day they opened I went there to see for myself.

That day, I got 8 PEOPLE who I have been advertising to on Facebook to join my team. That month end I was paid 31k into my bank account. Imagine 31k almost as much as my salary from what I thought was a side business.

I intensified my effort, I created a group and started training my team members in the very first week I joined. I was so into the business to the extent that my colleagues at work even the HR manager at work knew I had another business I was doing.

There were several challenges but I focused on WHY I was doing the business. I resigned from my job 9 months after and today, 2 years later, I have made millions from from my new company , I have travelled 4 times(Turkey,Sweden,Denmark, Ghana all within 6 months, 3 more before the end of the year to Greece, Italy and Turkey) with my company, I have met wonderful men and women through my company and most importantly I have impacted lives and generations positively using Facebook and social media.

There are people in my team earning millions monthly, 800k, 500k, 300k, 50k, 10k,5k etc monthly because I introduced them to this business opportunity and trained them on how to grow. Which is what am happy about the most, because whenever they want to write their success story they will always mention my name...

Re: Build Your Own Business by praisegift(f): 9:17am On Apr 02, 2017
Come let's rocks business together with Oriflame before its too late. call /whatsapp on 09021336619 or sign up using this link http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=179156
Re: Build Your Own Business by praisegift(f): 11:13am On Apr 03, 2017
If you were paid N2,000 - N90,000 and more every month without having to leave your full time job plus trainings and merry go round international cities, would you take the opportunity?
The new normal in Nigeria, is that you can no longer rely on your salary alone. Take advantage of opportunities like this- leverage on residual income.
Oriflame Sweden is a Swedish company into beauty and cosmetic products spanning over 5 decades. Our products range which are made for men, women and children include but not only perfumes, bath foam and gels, body responsive and perspirants, exfoliating scrubs, body creams, foot powder, make ups; mascara, lipsticks, eyeliners, foundations, sunscreens etc. Oriflame's products are organic and made using plant extracts and fruits, they are not chemical based.
Oriflame offers you an opportunity to be your own boss. Are you working? A make up artist ? Unemployed or simply looking for extra income ?This is the best place to be. All you need do is to sign up following the link below
http//ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=179156 (write your phone number on the passport ID box)
with just N2,990 buy products to earn you 100 points 15,000 or 200 points N25,000. This gives you a starter park and everything you need to know about the business. with Oriflame you learn new things you didn't know, you socialize, you have fun, you look good and you make money. This is because depending on how you grow, you are exposed to opportunities where you can meet like minds in seminars and trainings, you travel and much more. With an open mind you can join the league of consultants who are already earning big; don't just sit there and complain rather take action and take advantage of this opportunity. For more information on how you can be a part of this, please comment I'M INTERESTED ,
call/ WhatsApp me 09021336619

Re: Build Your Own Business by praisegift(f): 11:19am On Apr 03, 2017
Take a moment to think about this:
You work as a Marketer for an Insurance Company or a Bank. You wake up everyday to go to work, yet each time You wake up, Your job is threatened because You are given a target You can never meet. There's no reward system, no motivation, no incentives, sometimes no salary at all, just sheer frustration. You end up walking away or getting fired after all Your presumed effort, what a waste of time!!!
Well, if You want to live a better life, take charge of Your finances, look good and have fun, I have the perfect platform for You.......it's ORIFLAME COSMETICS.
A Direct selling Swedish Cosmetics Company with 50 years existence and about 2 years plus in Nigeria. Oriflame offers a unique blend of three major benefits, "LOOK GOOD, MAKE MONEY & HAVE FUN". Take that bold step today and join Oriflame, where dreams are made to happen.
Interested?
Call or WhatsApp Me on :: 09021336619
Your dreams is our inspiration

Re: Build Your Own Business by praisegift(f): 11:01am On Apr 06, 2017
Join Oriflame Cosmetics today and enjoy a saving of 23% by buying all your own and your families’ beauty products at consultant prices. As an Oriflame consultant you have the opportunity to meet other beauty and business interested people just like you. for more details call/whatsapp on 09021336619

Re: Build Your Own Business by praisegift(f): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2017
Hello, Join us this April for Oriflame Leaders Meeting and OOM in Abuja
Date: Saturday, 8th April 2017
Venue: Sandralia Hotel, 1 Solomon Lar Way, Jabi Abuja.
Time: 12am - 2pm For more details call/whatsapp on 09021336619

Re: Build Your Own Business by praisegift(f): 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
DISCOVER THE ORIFLAME OPPORTUNITY
Are you ready to discover the money that can be made and the fun that comes from being part of the beauty industry? Do you dream of having an income that allows you to spend more time socially with your friends and family? Have you got the desire to achieve a lifestyle of freedom, luxury, rewards and professional recognition?

Oriflame began with a dream to provide an opportunity for people to change their life for better and fulfill their dreams. Today, that dream empowers million of people all around world to live the lifestyle they dream of

What are your dreams?

Do you want to earn extra money for yourself and your family?

Do you dream of traveling the world?

Do you want to look great and be the first to try new beauty trends?

Do you want to spend more time with the people you love?

Do you long for a career that gives you financial independence and professional recognition?

Do you dream of a life of freedom of choice, luxury and personal fulfillment?

The Oriflame opportunity puts your dreams within your reach—with minimal investment, no risk and exceptional rewards. JOIN NOW!
Call/Whatsapp on 09021336619

(1) (Reply)

I Can Supply Fish Maw/fish Bladder In Large Quantity / How Much Does Facebook Ads Cost Presently / Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant, As Ghana Comes Pleading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.