Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,308 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Laptop Power On But Doesn't Display And CPU Fan Is Not Spinning - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop Power On But Doesn't Display And CPU Fan Is Not Spinning (1424 Views)

Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano / Please Help,my Mifi Zte Mf920vs Router Won't Power On / My Laptop Fan Is Not Rotating,what Shoud I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptop Power On But Doesn't Display And CPU Fan Is Not Spinning by rolandbaker: 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
Laptop power on but doesn't display and CPU fan is not spinning
Even after connecting to an external LCD monitor it still doesn't display. I have even tried, removing the battery and holding the power button for about 60 seconds but still doesn't work.
The laptop once fall from my hand but was working even after that before it eventually started the "no display and fan not spinning" problem
am new to the forum, I have worked with multiple firms.
you can check 2D video cost one of my work.

Please any help will be well appreciated
Re: Laptop Power On But Doesn't Display And CPU Fan Is Not Spinning by gsmphoneseller: 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
The GPU graphics is bad... What product and model is that?
Re: Laptop Power On But Doesn't Display And CPU Fan Is Not Spinning by horllamy(m): 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
rolandbaker:
Even after connecting to an external LCD monitor it still doesn't display. I have even tried, removing the battery and holding the power button for about 60 seconds but still doesn't work.
The laptop once fall from my hand but was working even after that before it eventually started the "no display and fan not spinning" problem

Have you try to check the RAM?? Is so ur board as faulty but I can help you to fix it, if u are within Lagos. Reach me on 08139462401
Re: Laptop Power On But Doesn't Display And CPU Fan Is Not Spinning by Fedric(m): 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
if it is a desktop probably ur electricity current is not sufficient to power it. try using generator.
Re: Laptop Power On But Doesn't Display And CPU Fan Is Not Spinning by Airoflaw(m): 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
check d ram probably faulty or not well fix
Re: Laptop Power On But Doesn't Display And CPU Fan Is Not Spinning by fabre4: 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
rolandbaker:

Oga your motherboard has spoilt go get an new motherboard or a new laptop my advice is get a new laptop cos na second hand motherboard you go see at a a very high price is it Amd BTW?

(1) (Reply)

SLOW OR NON-FUNCTIONAL LAPTOP? LET US HELP. WITH 5K ONLY / In Need Of Any HP Laptops With 1or 2gb Ram, About 8piecs / Need To Get A New Laptop For Video/photo Editing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.