Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him (1879 Views)

Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo / Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man / When You Tell Your Dad He's Wrong | Different Dads React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
I came across this on fb cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5uhtbGvwWA

In fact, this little guy loves his dad so much that he spends 3 solid minutes continuously telling him so. The best part? His awesome dad responds every step of the way, even stopping the car for a little extra love before he goes and honking his horn as he’s driving down the road. The entire interaction is absolutely adorable.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
Aww!, some kids are just amazing...this video would make one want to have a family. grin

"Be careful daddy!, I love you daddy!". This made my day.

1 Like

Re: Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
Muafrika2:

In fact, this little guy loves his dad so much that he spends 3 solid minutes continuously telling him so. The best part? His awesome dad responds every step of the way, even stopping the car for a little extra love before he goes and honking his horn as he’s driving down the road. The entire interaction is absolutely adorable.

This is so lovely smiley

1 Like

Re: Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
Awwwwwwnnnn. Aren't some kids just sooo adorable. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him by marshalcarter: 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
all these gals....make una no cum here dey awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww pesin mb now oooo.....if e swt you too much....gan get preg..............grin

#runs outta threadgrin

3 Likes

Re: Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him by eyinjuege: 4:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
Sweet....
Re: Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

This is so lovely smiley
It is grin
Re: Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him by sisisioge: 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

...And I, an onlooker, love you too.

3 Likes

Re: Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him by ifex370(m): 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
Try this in naija and receive the greatest whooping of your life.. grin

Here in naija.. There are some common things you can get whooped for

1 Like

Re: Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him by ifyalways(f): 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
Children especially btw the ages of 9mths to 3 years react and act to what they see and hear.

Nice one. I especially love the drive carefully part.

1 Like

Re: Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him by Ishilove: 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
Awwww, Awwww, almost made me weep tears of love kiss
Re: Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him by Edipee(m): 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
Wow, It's so cool. Trust our naija pikin, na serious cry go sure pass grin

1 Like

Re: Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him by NevetsIbot(m): 11:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
for where? Our kids here dull pass slowpoke. Dem no sharp kobo.... I was like that......very slowpoke-ish
Re: Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him by Nobody: 4:11am On Mar 12, 2017
NevetsIbot:
for where? Our kids here dull pass slowpoke. Dem no sharp kobo.... I was like that......very slowpoke-ish
It's not being slow, it's that we were raised to fear our dads especially.

3 Likes

Re: Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:42am On Mar 12, 2017
NevetsIbot:
common bro... Our naija kids are amazing..

2 Likes

Re: Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 12, 2017
Edipee:
Wow, It's so cool. Trust our naija pikin, na serious cry go sure pass grin

Lol
Re: Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him by NevetsIbot(m): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2017
Muafrika2:

It's not being slow, it's that we were raised to fear our dads especially.
Not only that. Our parents nd elders never use endearing words, they're never expressive with words..... Teachers aint.. society isnt

1 Like

Re: Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him by NevetsIbot(m): 11:57am On Mar 12, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
common bro... Our naija kids are amazing..
lol... Dyu bliv urself?
Re: Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him by juman(m): 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Not only that. Our parents nd elders never use endearing words, they're never expressive with words..... Teachers aint.. society isnt

You are right.

But if we have a flourishing country things would change.

But in situation like this where the apc government is a clueless government, one thinks about what to eat more than anything else.

1 Like

Re: Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him by NevetsIbot(m): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
juman:

You are right.

But if we have a flourishing country things would change.

But in situation like this where the apc government is a clueless government, one thinks about what to eat more than anything else.
just tell me say yu wan blame buhari last last.

Ma'ah join you sev

Mehn, na buhari nd him boys spoil naija
Re: Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him by Acidosis(m): 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Children learn from their parents. The boy wasn't born with the statement, he wasn't taught to say "I love you daddy", if that was the case, the whole thing would have looked scripted...He simply learned that by his parents' everyday display of affection.

It is not the fault of a Nigerian child to be slow really. How many parents say such words to their partners in the presence of the kids? We live in a society where women want to settle down. To many, romance, sweet words and adoration ends after wedding. As soon as a kid comes into the family, it is automatic death sentence to romance. How many married women use their partners' pictures as dp? Na so so kid pictures we always see. They upload the toddler's pictures for 364 days, and the Hubby's pic on 1 day... and that's because it is his Birth-day. If you talk and try to advise, they will shut you up with words like: "are you a baby?!" "our husbands don't assist us with the kids" really? so the toddler assist you enough to want to upload and say sweet things about him to the world?

From my own understanding of this sweet video.. The boy, being a sharp and fast learner, has grown to hear his parents say such words. He knows what it means to say sweet words about those around him.

In a city like Lagos where commuters and drivers, especially, exchange pleasantries with curse words, such cannot be expected of a typical Lagos guy. The anger, expressions and depressions written all over the faces of typical frustrated drivers on the road will perfectly destroy any urge to say such words.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him by Ishilove: 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
Acidosis:

In a city like Lagos where commuters and drivers, especially, exchange pleasantries with curse words, such cannot be expected of a typical Lagos guy. The anger, expressions and depressions written all over the faces of typical frustrated drivers on the road will perfectly destroy any urge to say such words.
Buhahahahahahah!

2 Likes

Re: Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him by WHOcarex: 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
Aww cry kiss
Re: Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him by bukatyne(f): 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Acidosis:
Children learn from their parents. The boy wasn't born with the statement, he wasn't taught to say "I love you daddy", if that was the case, the whole thing would have looked scripted...He simply learned that by his parents' everyday display of affection.

It is not the fault of a Nigerian child to be slow really. How many parents say such words to their partners in the presence of the kids? We live in a society where women want to settle down. To many, romance, sweet words and adoration ends after wedding. As soon as a kid comes into the family, it is automatic death sentence to romance. How many married women use their partners' pictures as dp? Na so so kid pictures we always see. They upload the toddler's pictures for 364 days, and the Hubby's pic on 1 day... and that's because it is his Birth-day. If you talk and try to advise, they will shut you up with words like: "are you a baby?!" "our husbands don't assist us with the kids" really? so the toddler assist you enough to want to upload and say sweet things about him to the world?

From my own understanding of this sweet video.. The boy, being a sharp and fast learner, has grown to hear his parents say such words. He knows what it means to say sweet words about those around him.

Are you saying husbands use their wives' pictures as DP? Cos I don't get the gist of wives only.

Same Nigerian husband who believes it is ok to cheat?

These guys sure know how to eat their cake & have it.

1 Like

Re: Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him by bukatyne(f): 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
Sweet video.

What tripped me was that the father kept responding, even coming down to hug him again after driving out the first time.

Good one.
Re: Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him by Acidosis(m): 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
bukatyne:

Are you saying husbands use their wives' pictures as DP? Cos I don't get the gist of wives only.

Same Nigerian husband who believes it is ok to cheat?

These guys sure know how to eat their cake & have it.

Whoever marries a man who believes it is okay to cheat has married wrongly. Uploading pictures of a man with such mentality and even pictures of his grandfather is plainly meaningless.

My point is particularly directed at young couples whose marriages are still very young and innocent. Those who exhibits such traits do it ignorantly, not because they believe the man is cheating. What excuse will a young woman with a year old baby have for failing to adore her husband?

It is a very common trend and its killing many marriages.

1 Like

Re: Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him by bukatyne(f): 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
Acidosis:

1. Whoever marries a man who believes it is okay to cheat has married wrongly. Uploading pictures of a man with such mentality and even pictures of his grandfather is plainly meaningless.

2. My point is particularly directed at young couples whose marriages are still very young and innocent. Those who exhibits such traits do it ignorantly, not because they believe the man is cheating. What excuse will a young woman with a year old baby have for failing to adore her husband?

3. It is a very common trend and its killing many marriages.

1. OK

2. Is this trend only amongst the woves? You need to diagnose a problem accurately to solve it. If only wives are guilty, are their husbands complaining?

3. Common, yes... killing? I don't know. Do I like it? No.

I believe after 2yrs, most 'Nigerian' couples are in it for the kids (I don't mean without kids they would divorce) / grow more emotionally attached to their kids more. We get very old mentally and emotionally here so you hear a lot of 'my kids come first'; 'I can't leave my kids with xyz for a date'; 'it is not appropriate for me to.... at my age';

I know a couple who have a vibrant love life outside their kids and the wife surely doesn't put up the kids pictures all the time.
Re: Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him by Acidosis(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
bukatyne:

1. OK

2. Is this trend only amongst the woves? You need to diagnose a problem accurately to solve it. If only wives are guilty, are their husbands complaining?

3. Common, yes... killing? I don't know. Do I like it? No.

I believe after 2yrs, most 'Nigerian' couples are in it for the kids (I don't mean without kids they would divorce) / grow more emotionally attached to their kids more. We get very old mentally and emotionally here so you hear a lot of 'my kids come first'; 'I can't leave my kids with xyz for a date'; 'it is not appropriate for me to.... at my age';

I know a couple who have a vibrant love life outside their kids and the wife surely doesn't put up the kids pictures all the time.

Nicely put smiley I can relate...
Re: Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him by bukatyne(f): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
Acidosis:

Nicely put smiley I can relate...

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him by Juliearth(f): 5:26am On Mar 21, 2017
Muafrika2:

Awwwww!!!!! My love for kids knows no bounds.

1 Like

Re: Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 21, 2017
this is just simply adorable
Re: Toddler Spends 3 Solid Minutes Telling Dad He Loves Him by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 21, 2017
That's so cute.

(1) (Reply)

Adult Content On Cartoon Network (graphic content) / 16-year-old Mother With 4 Children Caught Sleeping With Another Man By Her Hubby / MY SEXUAL HARASSMENT EXPERIENCE WITH THE CHAIRMEN AND MD I WORKED WITH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.