Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Jason Bourne Vs Ethan Hunt! Your Favourite - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jason Bourne Vs Ethan Hunt! Your Favourite (840 Views)

What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? / Princess Onyejekwe Shows Her Favourite Sex Position On BBNaija Show / How To Be Jason Bourne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jason Bourne Vs Ethan Hunt! Your Favourite by Macaulay10(m): 4:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
Who is your favourite?

Jason Bourne of the Borne Trilogy

OR

Ethan Hunt of the Mission:Impossible trilogy

Re: Jason Bourne Vs Ethan Hunt! Your Favourite by Derawiz(m): 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ethan hunt all the way
Re: Jason Bourne Vs Ethan Hunt! Your Favourite by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ethan Hunt cos Jason s boring
Re: Jason Bourne Vs Ethan Hunt! Your Favourite by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ethan hunt a million times over
Re: Jason Bourne Vs Ethan Hunt! Your Favourite by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
I hat all the Bourne series with passion
Re: Jason Bourne Vs Ethan Hunt! Your Favourite by Skillfullulu(m): 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ethan Hunt
Re: Jason Bourne Vs Ethan Hunt! Your Favourite by sats: 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
ethan hunt ... ghost protocol and rogue nation were awesome
Re: Jason Bourne Vs Ethan Hunt! Your Favourite by longjohnsilver: 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
call me old fashioned

...but Jason Bourne does it for me, the first trilogy was pure genius...the dude is a highly skilled spy assassin, the last two movies were not that great IMO and did not really represent what the franchise was all about.

Ethan Hunt is also a wonderful spy, confident and suave but it still look like every other day spy(Bond comes to mind), he is the good guy, so either he has a gadget or he get lucky at one point or the villain hesitate to shoot and he is able to escape.

Bourne is just brilliant, he calculates his every move that are mostly flawless, he doesn't depend on luck, I mean the CIA wants him dead, this dude turned a magazine and a pen to a weapon, dude wins it for me wink wink wink wink
Re: Jason Bourne Vs Ethan Hunt! Your Favourite by dozeman: 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
Guy you killed it.....Hunt is just like any other guy we watch in movies, But Bourne? Always ready to see the intelligence, unexpected reactions to events. Just can't help loving the series.....
longjohnsilver:
call me old fashioned

...but Jason Bourne does it for me, the first trilogy was pure genius...the dude is a highly skilled spy assassin, the last two movies were not that great IMO and did not really represent what the franchise was all about.

Ethan Hunt is also a wonderful spy, confident and suave but it still look like every other day spy(Bond comes to mind), he is the good guy, so either he has a gadget or he get lucky at one point or the villain hesitate to shoot and he is able to escape.

Bourne is just brilliant, he calculates his every move that are mostly flawless, he doesn't depend on luck, I mean the CIA wants him dead, this dude turned a magazine and a pen to a weapon, dude wins it for me wink wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

WATCH-OUT: 15 Upcoming 2017 Bollywood Movies / Kwesé Tv Kick Starts The Holidays With An Incredible Deal / #BBNAIJA2018 Updates- Fire In The Big Brother Naija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.