Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Good life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Good life (586 Views)

A Good Life Is Possible / All Things You Need To Live A Good Life Is Within You And They Already Exist / All Things You Need To Live A Good Life Is Within You And They Already Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good life by Cryptosystem1: 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
Good living
Re: Good life by smart024(m): 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
I can also do TWO PEOPLE CHATTING with two of my android phones and screenshot it to tell people it went down between me and someone else o...

While he was spreading his side of the story, were you still booting to reply him word for word...?

When the whole thing start, none of una call us to come do referee o...

Make una go sort unaselves amicably abeg...

1 Like

Re: Good life by marshalcarter: 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
elders...
make una cum talk dis talk cool
Re: Good life by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
Alright
Re: Good life by toprealman: 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
How did this guy become a lecturer. His English is horrible.....but come to think about that, the abbreviations in the chat can only be used by a young lad.
Re: Good life by useebobo(m): 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
My question here is ?
1. Does the four digit number on your snap shot corresponds with I.g Yusuf phone number. just need a proof that will show the number belongs to that lecturer and I will totally believe your story.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Shortage Of In Dependence And Jamb Mock Exam / C / Tuesday,19 Jamb Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.