Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle (1139 Views)

Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool / Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors / Apostle Suleman: Christians Pray For Donald Trump Over Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle by Babs80(m): 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
Hello everyone... please put me in your prayers doctors report said I have heart disease.... and not thing they can do.. But I believe with GOD all things are possible..
Re: Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle by hopefulLandlord: 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
what type of heart disease
Re: Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle by ifex370(m): 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
Your healed in Jesus name..

Jesus bore all yur disease's on the cross..
Amen

1 Like

Re: Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle by Ranchhoddas: 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
Babs80:
Hello everyone... please put me in your prayers doctors report said I have heart disease.... and not thing they can do.. But I believe with GOD all things are possible.. (Felix)
What is the nature of your condition? A heart condition is not necessarily a death sentence.
Re: Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle by akintom(m): 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
Babs80:
Hello everyone... please put me in your prayers doctors report said I have heart disease.... and not thing they can do.. But I believe with GOD all things are possible.. (Felix)
may it be unto you, according to your belief. But remember that faith alone is death. Rational thinking and action gives life in good abundance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
Guy, Doctor no be God! Nothing do you and nothing go go you. Just pray! Believe! Forget am.......No reason am at all. Just live your normal life... Be happy and enjoy yourself!

You are healed in Jesus name......Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle by Babs80(m): 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
what type of heart disease
According to them the left side is not function.. and I said every dry bone shall rise again. IJN
Re: Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle by enshy: 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
Babs80:
According to them the left side is not function.. and I said every dry bone shall rise again. IJN
Jesus says in John 'I am the resurrection and life, if any man believeth on me, though he were dead, yet he shall live'
You will not die but live to declare the works of God! God shall make you first fruits of striking testimonies on nairaland...Amen!!
Dont worry just believe and it shall be well!
Ill enlist you on my prayer list, Ill keep praying for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle by Wilgrea7(m): 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
cry with all sincerity in my heart, i really hope the OP will be healed and come on nl to testify cry cry
Re: Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle by Ranchhoddas: 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
With all sincerity ke? You no even call God or Jesus. Na New Age you don join?
Wilgrea7:
cry with all sincerity in my heart, i really hope the OP will be healed and come on nl to testify cry cry
Re: Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle by Ranchhoddas: 6:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
Babs80:
This is a rather crude diagnosis. What exactly did he say was wrong with your heart?
Re: Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle by otemanuduno: 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
The doctors are the healing part of God the Universe who can heal you. Just rely on them to heal you and do MEDITATION everyday.

BE POSITIVE!!!
Re: Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle by hopefulLandlord: 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Hehehehehehehehe

this your detective work Na wa o
Re: Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle by Babs80(m): 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
This is a rather crude diagnosis. What exactly did he say was wrong with your heart?
Thanks for the care... but that is how far I know. I have been at home for the past weeks no medications. But prayers keep me going I bless God
Re: Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle by Wilgrea7(m): 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

grin grin ....its not about who calls God or Jesus na... new age z cool sha..
Re: Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle by Wilgrea7(m): 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
cc: catfishbilly ... what's your take on this?
Re: Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle by CatfishBilly: 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
First things first.
Are you hypertensive?
Did you suffer a heart attack?
Did they say that your heart is too big?
Are you having difficulty breathing, especially while lying down?
Do you find yourself sleeping with 3 to 4 pillows so that you can breathe better while you sleep?
Do you wake up at night suddenly out of breath?
Do you find yourself easily out of breath while doing anything remotely physical?
Are your legs swollen?
Which hospital told you that? Was it a cardiologist?
Re: Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle by CatfishBilly: 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
Wilgrea7:
cc: catfishbilly ... what's your take on this?
Thanks for the mention, if he can answer my questions, maybe we'll reach a diagnosis and get him treated instead of relying on prayers.
Re: Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle by Oilwell(m): 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
Babs80:
Re: Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle by Ranchhoddas: 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
Babs80:
Thanks for the care... but that is how far I know. I have been at home for the past weeks no medications. But prayers keep me going I bless God
Alright. Best wishes.
Re: Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle by Wilgrea7(m): 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
CatfishBilly:
First things first.
Are you hypertensive?
Do you find yourself sleeping with 3 to 4 pillows so that you can breathe better while you sleep?
Do you find yourself easily out of breath while doing anything remotely physical?
Are your legs swollen?

cc: Babs80
Re: Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle by Ranchhoddas: 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Hehehehehehehehe
this your detective work Na wa o
I dey suspect that guy.
Re: Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle by Ranchhoddas: 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
Wilgrea7:

grin grin ....its not about who calls God or Jesus na... new age z cool sha..
See scope. You did not answer oo.
Re: Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle by Wilgrea7(m): 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
See scope. You did not answer oo.

lol... what do you want me to say na... i can pray for him without saying it here... nd i don't believe much in these online prayers people post..
Re: Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle by akintom(m): 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
Babs80:
You're either trolling here, or you met medic that works in mysterious ways eg felixomor.

Of course angina do break bones.
Suleiman hasn't been able to replicate Elijah's myth yet,despite he's bald like Elijah.
The spirit of Samson has possessed Suleiman.
Re: Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle by felixomor: 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
akintom:

You're either trolling here, or you met medic that works in mysterious ways eg felixomor.

Of course angina do break bones.
Suleiman hasn't been able to replicate Elijah's myth yet,despite he's bald like Elijah.
The spirit of Samson has possessed Suleiman.

See this fake doctor.
Mscheeeewwww
Re: Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle by Babs80(m): 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
CatfishBilly:
First things first.
Are you hypertensive?
Are your legs swollen?
. Thanks I don't breath normal, and my legs are not swollen... I did ecg test too.
Re: Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle by CatfishBilly: 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
Babs80:
. Thanks I don't breath normal, and my legs are not swollen... I did ecg test too.
Out of all the questions I asked? undecided
Did you do an echocardiogram?
What did they ECG say?
Re: Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle by Babs80(m): 6:56am On Mar 12, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Out of all the questions I asked? undecided
Did you do an echocardiogram?
What did they ECG say?
cardiomyopathy which the doctors and family told me all is well.
Re: Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle by refiner(f): 7:11am On Mar 12, 2017
Pray for me..gbadura for me..

I will sure pray for u hun...only believe. smiley
Re: Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle by CatfishBilly: 7:16am On Mar 12, 2017
Babs80:
cardiomyopathy which the doctors and family told me all is well.
Bros, no one can diagnose a cardiomyopathy without doing an echocardiogram. ECG can't diagnose cardiomyopathy.
Which of the cardiomyopathies? Hypertrophic, Dilated or Restrictive?
Was it a Cardiologist that made the diagnosis?
Re: Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle by Wilgrea7(m): 8:03am On Mar 12, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Bros, no one can diagnose a cardiomyopathy without doing an echocardiogram. ECG can't diagnose cardiomyopathy.
Which of the cardiomyopathies? Hypertrophic, Dilated or Restrictive?
Was it a Cardiologist that made the diagnosis?

i doubt he really understands his situation.. i referred this thread to my brother who is a doctor and he was also complaining about the OP not being specific.. he said he doubts the OP even knows what's really wrong with him

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Frequent Inhaling Of Incense Smoke Does To Priests & Mass Servers / If Turkey Can Be Islamized, Nigeria Is No Exception. / If A Mentally Ill Person Commits Suicide, Will He Still Go To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.