Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,490 members, 7,865,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

Glo Recent Abnormal Data Billing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Recent Abnormal Data Billing (1430 Views)

Why Glo Recent Slash In Data Bundle Should Excite You / Glo New Data And Billing System / Glo's Recent Poor Network Service Has Been Resolved, Real Cause Of Network Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Recent Abnormal Data Billing by Emmysteve(m): 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
Is it only me or is there anybody experiencing drain in Data by Glo? 3.2GB that normally lasts for 1 months now barely reach two weeks before it drained. Just today I subscribed 3.2 Gb at 1k but a check on my data balance shows I have consumed more than 400MB whereas my reliable and accurate data count shows 45MB consumption. This is unfair from Glo...
Re: Glo Recent Abnormal Data Billing by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
Them still better pass etisalat that sucks your data like the speed of light
Re: Glo Recent Abnormal Data Billing by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Emmysteve:
Is it only me or have anybody experiencing drain in Data by Glo? 3.2GB that normally lasts for 1 months now barely reach two weeks before it drained. Just today I subscribed 3.2 Gb at 1k but a check on my data balance shows I have consumed more than 400MB whereas my reliable and accurate data count shows 45MB consumption. This is unfair from Glo...

Are u on 4G?
Re: Glo Recent Abnormal Data Billing by Emmysteve(m): 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
tumababa:

Are u on 4G?
No. Just 3G and the network is not too good.
Re: Glo Recent Abnormal Data Billing by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
it's true... I don't know why. my last data just finished..my Data reader said I had use 5.3gb glo said I hv used 10gb. I just bought another one with their annoying network.. my Data reader said I hv used 500mb glo said I hv used 1.3gb. imagine.
Re: Glo Recent Abnormal Data Billing by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
I just called them and dey where pushing me left and right.. I was also telling them am not an illiterate ...that am a tech geek. that he should not speak English....dey eventually told me to send a mail to them....after calling 121 and 444 that's for data customer call. it's time others check their usage and let's stage a protest on d social media. ...they already robbed me of 5gb in my last data plan.... another 1 is ongoing
Re: Glo Recent Abnormal Data Billing by Emmysteve(m): 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
I am surprised many people are you to find out this abnormalities from Glo.
Re: Glo Recent Abnormal Data Billing by beezyblaze(m): 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
Dude....
Check first if someone is secretly sharing your data....
I was experiencing something like this some time ago....
It got so frustrating....until one day when i noticed my younger sister was sharing my data.
Lol...if you see the way she was steady watching youtube videos ehn to the extent i will be begging her for hotspot....I didnt know it was my data that was burning.

1 Like

Re: Glo Recent Abnormal Data Billing by Ray1251(m): 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
beezyblaze:
Dude....
Check first if someone is secretly sharing your data....
I was experiencing something like this some time ago....
It got so frustrating....until one day when i noticed my younger sister was sharing my data.
Lol...if you see the way she was steady watching youtube videos ehn to the extent i will be begging her for hotspot....I didnt know it was my data that was burning.
Eya hope u no spank her, I haven't notice any abnormalities with my data usage
Re: Glo Recent Abnormal Data Billing by beezyblaze(m): 2:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ray1251:
Eya hope u no spank her, I haven't notice any abnormalities with my data usage

Lol...i tried not to.
Yeah i haven't noticed any abnormalities either.
Re: Glo Recent Abnormal Data Billing by jaidoski(m): 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
No abnormal data rates incurred despite being on 4G
Re: Glo Recent Abnormal Data Billing by LaconicINC: 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
The data consumption of glo is terrible, am no longer subscribing after this one, I had 162mb yesterday, I turned of images of my ucweb, visited one website and now it's 90mb
Re: Glo Recent Abnormal Data Billing by NCP: 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
So wetin make we come do nau?

Re: Glo Recent Abnormal Data Billing by donhils: 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
LaconicINC:
The data consumption of glo is terrible, am no longer subscribing after this one, I had 162mb yesterday, I turned of images of my ucweb, visited one website and now it's 90mb
And you don't have any auto updates or sharing your data with someone else? Glo is not Airtel neither are they Etisalat
Re: Glo Recent Abnormal Data Billing by Kronical(m): 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
Its either someone is sharing your data or some update is running.. Hope you disabled phone update as well as playstore update.

Glo should also encode sharing of data. Someone can just hold your phone and tap your Data forever and ever by just slotting his glo line on the sharing platform and there is no way you can find out..

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Play Store On Your BB10 Device / Nigeria Dream To Increase Mobile Broadband Subscriptions To 50% By 2020 / Samsung Note 4 (champagne Gold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.