Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,311 members, 7,842,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

How I Lost This “bobo” That Gave Me Everything: Pretty Female Lawyer Spills All - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Lost This “bobo” That Gave Me Everything: Pretty Female Lawyer Spills All (625 Views)

Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? / He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper / HOLY MOLY! Meet The Pretty Female Giant, Aly Stosz, Who Is Also A Model - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost This “bobo” That Gave Me Everything: Pretty Female Lawyer Spills All by LionBaba(m): 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
Alutanews brings you this inspiring story/advice by Stephanie Ifemenam, a young female lawyer based in Abuja. Read it below and meditate upon those words (ladies especially):

Few years back,I had this bobo that provided virtually all my needs. What this bobo didn’t do for me were things I didn’t ask for. I had so much money then and also had extra to spend on irrelevant things. I never knew the word”Broke”. Then,I only collect money from my parents(on rare occasions)just to make them feel that they were still responsible for me….the money I would end up dashing my younger ones.

I can make hair very well(braid oo,fix weavons and can even make isi owu),I had a little knowledge of sewing, I can knit very well,I also I have a little idea in bead making,I can decorate,I can plan events very well(ask my siblings or my Group A members in Law school).

I never cared about developing myself in any of the above endeavours because I was so comfortable with the money I got from this bobo. I was always giving myself excuses of not having time in those days to do any of those.

One day,I woke up and found out that this bobo was gone….I was sure I wasn’t going to see him again in life and then my life became a misery.

That was when i woke up to the realities of this life.. Thank God for friends who stepped into my live and took charge… And here I am today.
Let me quickly add that in all this,I wasn’t totally stupid… I had savings.

Now,this story brings me to the essence of this post…..

There are so many young women in Nigeria (especially in Abuja) with unknown sources of wealth,living lives that they can’t afford. They have only ever traveled business class to Dubai but have jobs(or no job) that can’t even afford them a regular flight ticket.

I worry that they will end up like many who define their lives by men(who they can never truly have),crippled by their culture of dependence and entitlement,with desperation in their eyes,who aren’t building anything other than wardrobe and designers handbags on their waist.

Please my Darlings(ladies)… If you aren’t self-sufficient, start working towards it now. Develop yourself in any endeavor you are good at. Don’t always depend on that bobo…Dependence has its consequences,when you are dependent,even your independent of thought is not guaranteed. Moreover, that bobo may not be there again tomorrow.

My own situation was easier because as a lawyer, I was able to secure a job fast even though am still battling with time in between my job to do some of those things am good at… What of you that studied sociology, public admin,political science, with the current unemployment situation in the country,you only depend on a certain bobo. SORRY for you.

SOURCE: www.alutanews.com
To continue the story (with pics) click here: http://www.alutanews.com/how-i-lost-this-bobo-that-gave-me-everything-this-pretty-female-lawyer-spills-it-all/
Re: How I Lost This “bobo” That Gave Me Everything: Pretty Female Lawyer Spills All by sybarite7(m): 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
EYA, AYE LE , IBOSI OOO
Re: How I Lost This “bobo” That Gave Me Everything: Pretty Female Lawyer Spills All by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
.that is what happens when you make yourself a liability

you will be dumped like peace of trash
Re: How I Lost This “bobo” That Gave Me Everything: Pretty Female Lawyer Spills All by LionBaba(m): 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
I see loads of lessons here
Re: How I Lost This “bobo” That Gave Me Everything: Pretty Female Lawyer Spills All by WeNoGoDie(m): 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lessons for those that have ears to hear.

Unfortunately most ladies just like to live for today. Life in the fast lane
Re: How I Lost This “bobo” That Gave Me Everything: Pretty Female Lawyer Spills All by Dyoungstar: 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Omega Ministry Bars Members From Discussing Apostle Suleiman’s Sexual Escapades / Police Begins Investigation On Officer Who Threatened To Kill 200 People If Buha / Badeh ’s Counsel Absconded With Title Documents To Dubai – Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.